Question TRYING to solve the snatchy throttle

Lukenzo

Reaction score
Visit site
read this thread, but basically adding some diodes and resistors across tps sensor, moving tps signal up in rpm, so fuel cut would happen later (I think)? As people pointed it helps (kinda) but really not a whole lot. And from my experience with engines I think it can make low rpm driving worse. Also as Ivan noted in that thread it does not remove the core problem just eases simptoms.

Lukenzo

Reaction score
Visit site
Also also I contacted my local tuner and he stated that only tuning out the fuel cut will solve this issue. 300-500eur. range...

Athosch97

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the reply Lukenzo! Not gonna lie I'm not sure if I want to spend that kind of money on an FZ6 since they're going really cheap where I'm at. Going to discuss this again with my mechanic friends see if they figure anything out.

Morelius

Reaction score
Visit site
read this thread, but basically adding some diodes and resistors across tps sensor, moving tps signal up in rpm, so fuel cut would happen later (I think)? As people pointed it helps (kinda) but really not a whole lot. And from my experience with engines I think it can make low rpm driving worse. Also as Ivan noted in that thread it does not remove the core problem just eases simptoms.
Not a whole lot? Reading posts #105 and #110 seems worthy to give it a try. If i can get rid of, let's say, 50% of the snatchiness for 2 bucks i'll be happy enough.

I have it prepared, just need to find a day to install it and try.

Lukenzo

Reaction score
Visit site
Not a whole lot? Reading posts #105 and #110 seems worthy to give it a try. If i can get rid of, let's say, 50% of the snatchiness for 2 bucks i'll be happy enough.

I hope you're right. I'll wait for an update ;)

Athosch97

Reaction score
Visit site

Hey I would really appreciate if you record it! If it's easy for you I would love to see step by step how to do it and give it a try! Thanks!