15t sprocket

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys,

Anyone in need of a 15T front sprocket? I bought this a couple weeks ago and got a chance to try it out last weekend on a long ride. I'm not happy with the the noise that it adds to the bike. I put 1,200 miles on it last weekend, but it still looks great. Anyone want it? I also have a stock 15T that I took off of my Honda XR650L. It has the rubber sound dampers on the side, and fits the FZ perfectly. I accidently installed it and test rode it before I realized what I did. It's for a 520 cahin though, so you can't run it on a stock chain. Anyway, it's free if anyone wants to use it.

No overseas shipping please, even if you pay shipping I don't want the hassle of going to the PO.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Anthony. Just wondering what was the key indicators of your soured taste during the NH run. Thanx!!

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
It's mainly the whine it added at low speed. On the interstate we ran about 85-90 the entire ride up and back and it put the bike at about 8,000 RPM in 6th gear. It's hard for me to explain, but something just doesn't feel right to me, so I took it off.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I would believe it was due to the higher RPM it took for a two-up ride to make the distance with the lower gearing. Understandable! Who manufacturered this one you're giving out? Part #? Thanx!!