2008 Mileage Contest!

NJ GUS

Reaction score
Visit site
I WILL get in on this next year. Just turned 14,000 this am. (bought an '05 the end of April with 2400mi.) And yes, I am a commuter. 130 miles round trip daily. I absolutely love the FZ for this. I only added 5,000 miles to the Harley this summer.:rockon:

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site
DSCF0003.jpg

There is mine for the month.

I have put 10,000 miles on the bike since I got it last october.

-bryan

Last edited:

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site
I WILL get in on this next year. Just turned 14,000 this am. (bought an '05 the end of April with 2400mi.) And yes, I am a commuter. 130 miles round trip daily. I absolutely love the FZ for this. I only added 5,000 miles to the Harley this summer.:rockon:

I am addin you in there. But be sure for next season to post some pictures up of the O.D. We use the honor system from time to time, but just to be fair to everyone, esp for next year. I am going to be looking into getting some prices donated or something for next years class winners.

I know everyone likes free stuff, so why not?

-bryan

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok so its all updated. Everyone check your numbers, I am human, mistakes happen.

I highlighted the overal numbers in order to make it easier for you to know who is in what class. Blue is the commuter, and Orange(ish) is Weekend Warrior.

Looks like everyone has been getting some riding in! I have no clue how sportrider is doing it on that there R1... must not have any feeling in his rear or lower back.

-bryan

S

sportrider

Ok so its all updated. Everyone check your numbers, I am human, mistakes happen.
don't I get credit for my 1st 2458 miles? I bought my bike brand new with 0 miles on it 7-5-08

Looks like everyone has been getting some riding in! I have no clue how sportrider is doing it on that there R1... must not have any feeling in his rear or lower back.
-bryan
LOL, one more month to pass Rob!!!:D I actually find the R1 really comfortable:thumbup:

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site
don't I get credit for my 1st 2458 miles? I bought my bike brand new with 0 miles on it 7-5-08

LOL, one more month to pass Rob!!!:D I actually find the R1 really comfortable:thumbup:

Oh ok. Your first update was with the 2000 miles on the clock. Ill start it at zero from the month before.

-bryan

hedmisten

handegraphix.com
Reaction score
Visit site
I'll have to get in next time also...I think i have an odometer shot when I bought it with 9945 Miles on it. I'm now at something like 24000 or so...but I am a commuter. I'll get on next round. Good luck to everyone.

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site
Well guys only a few more weeks left!

Nov. 15th is the last update. This has been alot of fun, I plan on doing one for all of 2009 next year, and not just 9 months or so.

Get those last few miles in while the weather is nice and lets see who came in on top.

Ride safe guys/gals.

-bryan

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Why stop? Keep it going until we complete one full year.

I dunno, I guess I was trying to make it fair for those northern guys...

Next time I plan to make a it a full year.

-bryan

I say let it go for another month, let it end on the 15th of December.

Start a new spreadsheet at the beginning of the new year and do it for the entire 2009 riding season. Instead of splitting the spreadsheet into two groups, you could split it up into seasonal and year round riders.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I say let it go for another month, let it end on the 15th of December.

Start a new spreadsheet at the beginning of the new year and do it for the entire 2009 riding season. Instead of splitting the spreadsheet into two groups, you could split it up into seasonal and year round riders.

That's a good idea for next years contest, but i think that it should stop on the scheduled time. I will most likely be riding until Dec. 15th, but it is not right to change a contest in the last 3 days.

next year i am good with a Jan 1st through Dec 31st contest, i missed out on about 3000 miles at the beginning of this year.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
well the rain for the past couple days has killed my sprint to the finish, but here is my Nov/Last Entry!

10,099 miles total...

Photo_111508_001.jpg