2008 S2 ECU Required

maxew

Reaction score
Visit site
These things are like hens teeth, anyone know where I can source a second hand 4S8-8591A-00 Euro spec?? Have called every breaker in the land, new runs at over £700 and I ain't paying that!

maxew

Reaction score
Visit site

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
As I re-call, someone from across the pond put a Non Euro spec(US version) ECU in their bike.

Their much easier to find over here. Hopefully someone will post to confirm..

Cliff? @Motogiro

Post #4 may help:

Last edited:

maxew

Reaction score
Visit site
thanks again Scott, I saw that post the other day too.. they are more available in the states as you say however I spoke to Ian at Motomatrix (the people who I'll send this to to reset for me when/if I ever get one) and he warns against it due to imobiliser and HP differences so I'm not certain if any of them would be ok

maxew

Reaction score
Visit site
allelujah!! Carmo have just responded, they are still in business yay! In desperation I hit up every email I could find for them last night and just got a reply this AM so hopefully they will be able to help. Scott - don't delete your link yet ;)

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
As I re-call, someone from across the pond put a Non Euro spec(US version) ECU in their bike.

Their much easier to find over here. Hopefully someone will post to confirm..

Cliff? @Motogiro

Post #4 may help:

Sorry friends, I don't have any documentation on the Euro model difference from the US bike with regard to the mobilizer circuit.