2009 FZ6 Raven F/S Nebraska

famous556

TV4 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
SOLD!

Hello All,

I am thinking of selling my FZ. I have owned the bike since August of 2011. I bought the bike with just under 3,000 miles from a gentleman in Missouri and have enjoyed almost 6,000 miles of trouble free time with the bike. Currently the bike sits at 8,5xx miles and could go up as we have a few nice days coming up soon.

Asking price $5,000 OBO

The reason I am selling the bike is I do not have a lifestyle which makes it easy to ride often. I am a full time student and also work full time. Carrying books or stuff for work is difficult on the bike and I always find myself taking the cage out of convenience. Free-time is slim even during the summers.

All of the above being said, I own the bike free and clear and do not need to sell it. This is not a sale of necessity. I don't need to sell it but I want to sell it.

Enough background here are the details:

Clear Nebraska title
8,9XX miles
Black
Excellent condition, the bike is as close to showroom new as it can be with almost 9,000 miles. The only flaws are cosmetic... small, very light scratches to the rear hand grab from my backpack strap, a small nick on the right bar end that was on the bike when I purchased it. Those are the flaws.
Never been down or dropped, all original plastics and parts.
Newer Bridgestone BT016pro tires front and rear (less than 1000 miles)

Modifications:
15t front sprocket (also have a 17t that was on the bike when I purchased it)
Leo Vince carbon fiber exhaust
Ottimoto rearsets
Speedo DRD

I also have a Cee bailey's touring windscreen and a Cortech tailbag that I will include with the bike. I have mounted the windscreen once to see what it was like and it was in the middle of hot humid summer (not fun). The tailbag fits on the bike very well although it's not too big.

I have all of the stock parts with the exception of the plastic exhaust shroud that I sold to a friend. None of the modifications are permanent and the bike could easily be returned to stock form if desired.

Recent pic with SR-71 background included free of charge

photo7.jpg

These pictures are from two summers ago and do not show the new rearsets or the Leo Vince exhaust. The bike is currently tucked in staying warm for the winter, but I'll update here with new pics as weather permits.

IMG_1592.jpg

IMG_1572.jpg

IMG_1542.jpg

IMG_1535.jpg

I can post more pics by request and will update as weather permits with current pics.

Interested parties can contact me through this forum, or email me at ninefour4doorss (at) hotmail dot com

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

famous556

TV4 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
Price DROP

I know a lot of you on here already have fz6's and it's not the best place to market one but for members of this forum I will do $4600.

hamiltonfighter

Reaction score
Visit site
I want this bike so bad!!!

Saw an '05 listed in Norfolk for $2000, but it already sold. Got me interested enough to join this forum. Unfortunately $2000 is my current limit. If yours is still for sale in a couple months I might try getting a hold of you.

famous556

TV4 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
I want this bike so bad!!!

Saw an '05 listed in Norfolk for $2000, but it already sold. Got me interested enough to join this forum. Unfortunately $2000 is my current limit. If yours is still for sale in a couple months I might try getting a hold of you.

Sounds good, but I doubt I'll have it that long. I'm looking to get rid of it so I can get a new cage and already have a cage picked out. So I'll likely sell it by the end of this month or sooner. I've got a couple of local buyers interested. Let me know if you come across some more cash.

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Good luck with the sale, she a beauty you shouldn't have much trouble with that....and I hope you'll check in with us once in awhile :iconbeer: