2009 FZ6RC Dragons Tail Meet

Tour Guide

Reaction score
Visit site
a big thanks to Ant and Steve for the organization and food prep. the simple getting up in the morning and having a cup of coffee or a bowl of cereal at your finger tips make the day !

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I posted my images on photobucket. Check a few pages back.

-bryan
Hi Bryan,

I have read the whole link as it has unfolded. I have just been back as far as page 49. It's not clear in your posts where the photo bucket link is? I am really looking forward to seeing some more.

Nelly

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site

necrotimus

Stop looking at my title!
Reaction score
Visit site
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjZ9zRzfnbs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjZ9zRzfnbs[/ame]

Have a lot of skyway video but this one gets fun after 3 minutes. Sorry for the less than perfect video just a digital camera mounted on handlebars.

Just uploaded at 10:00 pm take a few minutes

Last edited:

mkjeld76

USCG Retired
Reaction score
Visit site
I just ordered my Pilot Road 2's it looks like one more week commuting on the scooter :D I do find myself riding the scooter much more aggressively after our meet and I suit up the same as when I do on the FZ. Oh well it's nice having a back up. Here's a few pic's the rear tire is after our last ride on Sunday thanks again to Brian for giving me a lift to Chattanooga on his way home to Texas. Just like to say that was an awesome trailer.

necrotimus

Stop looking at my title!
Reaction score
Visit site
I just ordered my Pilot Road 2's it looks like one more week commuting on the scooter :D I do find myself riding the scooter much more aggressively after our meet and I suit up the same as when I do on the FZ. Oh well it's nice having a back up. Here's a few pic's the rear tire is after our last ride on Sunday thanks again to Brian for giving me a lift to Chattanooga on his way home to Texas. Just like to say that was an awesome trailer.

Mark looks like a lumberjack in that second pic.

JamminKen

Rockin' Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
I wish I would have known about this earlier! I was at dragon 6/13, and my avatar is a pic taken by US129 photos from that day. We should do another dragon meet before winter so I can meet y'all. I like to ride up from Atlanta to Tellico Plains and take Cherohala over to the dragon. The hell bender ride down NC 28 is pretty good too.

opds9091

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Re: Dominic's mostly OK

I just talked to his Mom. He went to the hospital immediately after his airplane ride home Sunday and was admitted with a wrist broken in three places along with two broken ribs.:( He's back home now, so I imagine he'll be posting soon.

Hey everyone i'm out of the hospital for the past 2-3 days now. There are so many things I want to say, so here we go. Thank you very much Jim for all you did for me, you are truely a great person for all that you did for me. Next, I have said news, my bike has been totaled. I had to go back to the hospital because I found out that I broke both bones in the arm, 3 bones in the wrist, 3 ribs a contused left hip and a contution in my left lung so they had to keep me in the hospital untill they said it was ok to go home. As far as not going to the hospital when it happened, some of you know what had happened to me back in December of 2007, if not here is a very short explaination. I have a very rare bacteria in my spinal cord and on the brain stem, I have to be very carefull of what happens to me, this bacteria is in the LUPUS/TERBERCULOMA family and I have to be carefull of what treatments i get. My docter told me "IF I NEED TO GET ANY SURGURY OR ANYTHING TO DEAL WITTH MEDICATIONS I CAN NOT GET ANYTHING DONE UNLESS MY LIFE IS ON THE LINE YADA YADA YADA". Now, I must say that meeting everyone there and spending time and rideing with you all, it was one of the best trips that I have ever had. I had such fun meeting, and putting faces to screen names and eating, riding, talking, crashing 3 time (LOL) and everything else THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU. Now it's going to be some time till i get my next bike but i hope i will be there for the 2010 RC and if i don't have a bike by then i will still take the drive up there in my care a just hang out with everyone and also be the picture/video of everyone.

W

wrightme43

Re: Dominic's mostly OK

Glad your healing up man. Sux on the bike though man.

opds9091

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I missed the group picture but does anyone know of other people taking picture's of the riders. I just want to see if i am in any picture anywhere.

opds9091

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I am going to get in contact to see if i can by back the bike for a salvage price, if not the next bike will be a FIZZZZER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!