2011 Tokyo Auto Show (Lots of pics)

mayassa

Reaction score
Visit site
Holy Cow! the next pic was always better all the way through. I'm glad I have a T1 line at work. Thanks for posting. Are car shows suck compared to that.

teeter

Frank Zappa the 6th
Reaction score
Visit site
Wow - Thanks!!

A. I just realized that the Cleveland Auto Show SUCKS!
B. I'm loving the classic rally cars... very nice.

xgrafcorex

arachnobiker
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for sharing all those pics! I bet that was an awesome experience see all those cars and bikes.

Yes, it was! I had been to the Tampa and Miami shows before. The Miami show was close some years but seemed to drop off over time. The only thing this show was missing was an exotics section. They had a few "exotic" cars here and there but not like the Koenigsegg or Lambo/Pagani/Ferrari/etc.

It was nice that they had a healthy showing of bikes there. My favorite was probably the KTM RC8R or the Honda RCE.

Thank you for sharing! Those are great photos, I feel like I was there.

I love that deconstructed M1.

Thanks, yea the M1 display was great.

Damn:D that was alot of pics:thumbup: thanks for all the time spent:thumbup: wish i could have been there:(

Heh with all the people that were there, I think it took us a good 5 hours or so to get through everything, though we did eat a late lunch there.

Wow - Thanks!!

A. I just realized that the Cleveland Auto Show SUCKS!
B. I'm loving the classic rally cars... very nice.

The rally cars were also one of my favorite parts. It was cool to see the cars with big names one the sides Solberg, Makinen etc. I liked the S2k rally car too since I have never seen one before.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for those,
We all got to go to the show without queuing lol.
I love the picture of the little boys face reflected in the glass. He is like "When I grow up, I am getting me one of those".

Nelly

ebster1085

Reaction score
Visit site
Wow, great pics man! I especially like those old school Skyline GT-R ones at teh beginning. Not too sure about the new Ninja 650R. I have an 06 and I think I like mine better. The new one looks too...edgy?

CanberraFZ6Nrider

Reaction score
Visit site
You are soo lucky living in Japan purely for what is travelling on the roads...eye candy everywhere!! some great pics in your gallery.....

I love Subaru (own a MY09 RS Impreza silver) and a 2008 FZ6N!

:thumbup::rockon::welcome:

JimStl

Reaction score
Visit site
WOW, this makes me miss Japan! Looks like it was a great show, thanks for sharing your pics, really enjoyed seeing them!