250 vs the "big bikes" at Laguna Seca

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have to admit 10 minute videos often feel like death by Youtube, however in this case it was thrilling to watch from start to finish. The Ninja rider was really on it only having a poor lap in the fourth minute when the bike in front was passing another bike and pushed him off line, this made the subsequent corner a bit of a "Sphincter pincher".
It also sounded like the bike was a stoker which makes it even more impressive.

Nelly

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I've seen a Ninja 250 with bigger bikes whippin it on Montezuma Valley Rd. Love hearing that parallel twin preaching in the turns! Very impressive!

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah very good to watch indeed. Is this a case of superior skills or quick turning bike? Would the rider be as good at carrying all that corner speed on a bigger bike? Probably.
Nelly

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have to admit 10 minute videos often feel like death by Youtube, however in this case it was thrilling to watch from start to finish. The Ninja rider was really on it only having a poor lap in the fourth minute when the bike in front was passing another bike and pushed him off line, this made the subsequent corner a bit of a "Sphincter pincher".
It also sounded like the bike was a stocker which makes it even more impressive.

Nelly

+1! I rarely make it through 10 minute youtube vids, but this one was awesome all the way through. He was shockingly faster through the turns and carried way more speed into them than anyone else. Great stuff :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:

kenh

Ride Like Your Invisible!
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Was this a Track Day, and was that an instructor on the Ninja 250? He (or she) sure made it look easy especially through the corkscrew. What was the rider signaling to the Ninja at 4:10, pass, don't pass, or "kid just stay back your bothering me". I also enjoy having the inset of the rear view camera.:thumbup:

bdevries

Reaction score
Visit site
Was this a Track Day, and was that an instructor on the Ninja 250? He (or she) sure made it look easy especially through the corkscrew. What was the rider signaling to the Ninja at 4:10, pass, don't pass, or "kid just stay back your bothering me". I also enjoy having the inset of the rear view camera.:thumbup:

Thats what I was sort of thinking..maybe it's an instructor on the 250..

CountryBoy

Reaction score
Visit site
I knew a guy from the R125 forum who took his R125 to a track day at Donington Park in England. Mixing it up with the R1s and GSXR750s was pretty much the same story. The bike was so light he could just nail it all the way around the circuit and out corner almost everyone.