5% off www.motorcycle-superstore.com

Cwwrig

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey,

I have a code for 5% off. First one to post a message can claim it. I will PM It to you. Please only claim it if you intend to use it. The code expires 07/31/12.

FIZZER6

The Angry Blue Mantis
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the offer but 5% off is like seeing a sale sign at Wal-mart that says "$4.97! Was $4.99" Woohoo! A sale! :rolleyes:

Cwwrig

Reaction score
Visit site
So if someone spends a $100 and gets $5 off they would not appreciate the "free" 1.5 gallon of gas the next time they fill up?

FIZZER6

The Angry Blue Mantis
Reaction score
Visit site
So if someone spends a $100 and gets $5 off they would not appreciate the "free" 1.5 gallon of gas the next time they fill up?

No i would appreciate it, don't get me wrong.

I just think trying to convince a new customer with a $5 off a purchase of $100 offer is a bit cheap for a seller as large as MSS. Now give me 20% off I would probably buy from them even if I had never bought from them before.

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
I would like to have it please, thinking about spending big $$ on a new Shoei Neotech helmet and the 5% would be a big help ( might even buy tires too :)

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I would like to have it please, thinking about spending big $$ on a new Shoei Neotech helmet and the 5% would be a big help ( might even buy tires too :)

Did you ever get that neotech helmet, and if so how are you finding it (was it worth the money?) cheers

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
Did you ever get that neotech helmet, and if so how are you finding it (was it worth the money?) cheers

Yes I did buy the Neotech to replace my crash tested Schubreth. Fit is fine and the visor works good but just isn't near as quiet as my Schubreth. I wish I had spent the real big bucks on a new C3 however I only use the Neotech on my Gold Wing and wind noise isn't a problem on that behemoth so I'm ok with the Neotech.
My other (non flip up) Shoei helmet is fine for the Katoom but my next helmet will be a Schubreth.

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I pulled the trigger on the Neotec at the weekend, apparently I've got a round shaped head and most helmets didn't fit well, but the shoei did :thumbup:. At first I was a bit put off by the price but when the sales woman asked if I had recieved their winter magazine, and if not did I want one, anyway turns out that there was a 20% reduction voucher in it :cheer:

Although the schuberth fitted well on my head I found that the strap of the new C3 sat further back than most and that the clip sat right on my adams apple :( (This is probably due to the fact that I have a fairly short stocky neck).

I originally thought that I would be OK with the Nolan N104 as it was a replacement (after the N102 & N103) for my current N101 which fits like a glove, but they have changed the shape from round to narrow/oval :(

Anyway I ordered it in silver so I'll have to wait a week or two before I can pick it up, I will of course write a review after I've had time to try it out :thumbup:

Last edited: