Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm in. Bet I get mine first! I'm around the corner...Haha

Cliff

FeMan

Reaction score
Visit site
Am I missing a higher purpose here or are we just talking about a gadget that flashes a number to tell us which gear we're in?

goker

------------
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ditto:thumbup:

I'm in. Let us know what we have to do and lets do it!

I'm in. Bet I get mine first! I'm around the corner...Haha Cliff

I just ordered mine, Blue digits of course!

So will I lose my buy price if no one else orders? Or has my order shipped?

Guys, I currently have ONE order for these, we need 10. They want my order in by Friday...
I dont think this is gonna happen.

I have been quietly watching this thread since I am interested, but haven’t 100% decided yet (leaning towards the speedo healer addition first), but, how is that there is only one order when there is indication of more? Did some of you did not put in the “magic word” in your order or price is not good enough for all except one including the organizer who started this thread in the first place?

Just curious. :don'tknow:

stevesnj

Reaction score
Visit site
I have been quietly watching this thread since I am interested, but haven’t 100% decided yet (leaning towards the speedo healer addition first), but, how is that there is only one order when there is indication of more? Did some of you did not put in the “magic word” in your order or price is not good enough for all except one including the organizer who started this thread in the first place?

Just curious. :don'tknow:

My order came to $138.xx with shipping. Order has been processed and Credit Card Charged on Sept 11'th I used 'acumen' for the word.

stevesnj

Reaction score
Visit site
BUMP

ANYONE HEAR ABOUT IF THIS BUY WENT THRU? My credit card was charged but have heard word since then. I emailed Disco thru here but with no reply.

Last edited:

motopete

Reaction score
Visit site
The group buy did not go through. There seemed to be lots of interest but I guess it's the old saying "Money talks, Bull Sh*t walks". I phoned Cycle Sector, they happly refunded my money.

Last edited:

stevesnj

Reaction score
Visit site
The group buy did not go through. There seemed to be lots of interest but I guess it's the old saying "Money talks, Bull Sh*t walks". I phoned Cycle Sector, they happly refunded my money.

Yeh.. I had to contact them to see what was going on.. at least those that ordered they should of offered the price to have some sale instead of no sale. I don't think I will go there for anything. Not very customer friendly.