(Another) Free Stock Seat

david323

Can't Re Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have a nearly perfect stock seat off my 09. I have a comfort gel seat with my TCP seat cowl and a Top Sellerie for those longer rides and this thing is just taking up space. It's yours for the cost of shipping from 85225.

elus1ve

Reaction score
Visit site
I got in contact wih the person who got the seat to inquire about timing as I want to do my seat at some point. Well he didn't understand that this is meant to pass along. So he is keeping the seat even if not being used :(

This one is lost guys. I am going to give freebies only to users with some reputation from now on.

Last edited:

MattR302

Awesomeness, Inc.
Reaction score
Visit site
I got in contact wih the person who got the seat to inquire about timing as I want to do my seat at some point. Well he didn't understand that this is meant to pass along. So he is keeping the seat even if not being used :(

This one is lost guys. I am going to give freebies only to users with some reputation from now on.

Um, it's a seat for sale for the cost of "free plus shipping"... why would you expect that it would be passed along?

elus1ve

Reaction score
Visit site
Because there is another thread/ seat that is being passed along to allow bike owners to get work done on their seat while still be able to ride. Given the title says 'another' free seat, I thought that was the case.
Maybe I got this wrong which is fine or maybe the concept of pay it forward does not mean the same thing for everybody. In any case it's all fine , it was a free seat to begin with, so thanks to the original poster.

kenh

Ride Like Your Invisible!
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Um, it's a seat for sale for the cost of "free plus shipping"... why would you expect that it would be passed along?

He may be referring to the fact that some of the members have passed a seat along to a fellow member to be used as "loaner' while their seat was being modded. IMO

Has this seat been freed up yet? I'm next in line! :p

[MENTION=21051]elus1ve[/MENTION]
Anyway, I have my original 2008 seat that you are welcome to for the cost of shipping, however I have never shipped to Canada, so I don't know which carrier service to use. My zip code is 48381 (Michigan).

elus1ve

Reaction score
Visit site
He may be referring to the fact that some of the members have passed a seat along to a fellow member to be used as "loaner' while their seat was being modded. IMO

Yes that was what I was referring to. IMO the OP also referred to that in the title of this thread but I can't be sure and to be fair it was not explicit.

Anyway, I have my original 2008 seat that you are welcome to for the cost of shipping, however I have never shipped to Canada, so I don't know which carrier service to use. My zip code is 48381 (Michigan).

That had be great! USPS does great for a decent rate. Should be around $40 for a package of that size. If that's not too much trouble,pm me the detail and I will cover the cost. Thx :thumbup:

kenh

Ride Like Your Invisible!
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
That had be great! USPS does great for a decent rate. Should be around $40 for a package of that size. If that's not too much trouble,pm me the detail and I will cover the cost. Thx :thumbup:

PM me your address and zipcode and I will check on the cost.
Ken