Any Dutch members willing to a fellow 'murican?

PosterFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Can you guys help me out find some websites that sell Amphora tobacco?

Long story short, my father wants to start smoking a tobacco pipe and he remembers that his father used to smoke a Dutch tobacco called Amphora.

So I searched few Polish websites thinking that they might have them. I found few but apparently it's not the original Amphora tobacco, but some very similar variation made by a Polish company which received a licences for it from the Dutch company.

So now I am trying to find the original Dutch Amphora tobacco on Dutch websites but I am kind of lost with the language.

What should I search for? I Googled Amphora "tabak" but it's a hit and miss. Besides I don't know if these websites are legitimate. Some of them look like they are from 1990s lol.

PPieter

Reaction score
Visit site
Looks like it is cheaper to buy it from a Dutch website and send it all the way to the US.

I found this one:
De Oude Leew - Amphora

They ask 30 EUR for shipping to the US, but the tobacco itself is a lot cheaper. As I don't know exactly what you/your father wants, this is the best I can help you at the moment.
However, if you got any translation issues just send me a PM and I am more than willing to help. Good luck with your quest ;)