Anybody getting a Fantasy Football together?

dschult2

Reaction score
Visit site
As the title title states anybody starting one on this site. I was in one on here last year and would like to do it again. I would prefer not to be commish but can do it if need be. I was thinking standard scoring, yahoo, 8 or 10 man league for $20 a person. Anybody interested?

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
After decades of playing fantasy football, it's hard to commit to a season long league anymore when you can play every week on Draftkings or the other daily fantasy sites. A $20 entry for the first week in NFL pays a whopping 2 million to 1st place on DK. I play golf, basketball and I love college football, I'm a daily fantasy junkie. Looking forward to the upcoming football season.

dschult2

Reaction score
Visit site
Well that makes two but unfortunately that's not enough and we're running out of time. Anybody else out there?

Sdotterer014

Reaction score
Visit site
I played last year and am in again, was actually going to just make a post about it until I saw this. I don't know what is considered standard scoring, but I know last year's scoring was rounded. I would vote for scoring with decimals so every single yard counts towards scoring. I've seen many times where you get screwed by a guy having 59 yards equaling only 5 points rather than 5.9. Those decimals add up and can be a difference maker. Just my 2 cents, I know that's how the league on here was run 2 years ago. Let's get some more people though!

dschult2

Reaction score
Visit site
I played last year and am in again, was actually going to just make a post about it until I saw this. I don't know what is considered standard scoring, but I know last year's scoring was rounded. I would vote for scoring with decimals so every single yard counts towards scoring. I've seen many times where you get screwed by a guy having 59 yards equaling only 5 points rather than 5.9. Those decimals add up and can be a difference maker. Just my 2 cents, I know that's how the league on here was run 2 years ago. Let's get some more people though!

Standard vs. ppr. I agree on the decimals factor. Well that's three, let's see if we can get a few more.