Anyone have a manometer i can borrow/beg for?

amerchant

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi everyone.

I'm mid way in my Prep for summer and was wondering if anyone has a manometer they can lend me for the day. Will compensate with a 6 pack.

Im also gaining experience in general maintenance to stay away from motorcycle shops charging me my paycheck to get things done. i LOVE working on the bike, but cant afford the tools - i however have a brain, and this forum has been my school! so a massive thank you to each and everyone of you!

Would any one also suggest how to do a fork seal replacement as well and help with it too? will buy you lunch for that one! plus all the beers one can handle!

Thanks a ton in advance!

trepetti

It's all good!
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Do a search on the forum for a manometer you can make yourself. I did it last year for about 5 bucks and it works like a champ.

Hobbesca

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
thanks! ill look into the haynes manuel for sure.

going over to the home depot for some things to attempt on making a manomater.Blah

I built one (using the instructions found here :thumb up:), go to Parts Source they had everything there. The vacuum connectors were the tricky parts to find, but they had a set there for around 6 - 8 dollars.