Anyone interested in a Helite air-bag vest? Possible group buy.

trepetti

It's all good!
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I have been thinking about a Helite vest for some time now, and [i think I am getting a little closed to purchasing one. I was surfing the site this afternoon while I was waiting for the paint on my new swingarm to dry (thanks [MENTION=25322]I JET[/MENTION]) and I see they offer a 25% discount on the purchase of 8 or more vests. Be advised, even with the discount, they cost about $500 each, but I figure if I am going to get one anyway, I moght as well see if the FZ6 community at large is interested.

So..... Is anyone in the FZ6 community at large interested?

For more information, see their site at https://helite.com/.

FYI, I have participated in their demo at the NY Motorcycle show and the product is amazing! A little geeky perhaps, but I choose alive and geeky over dead and cool!

Chime in if you want to explore further.

MattR302

Awesomeness, Inc.
Reaction score
Visit site
I’ve got a lightly-used, never crashed Helite Airnest vest size Large I’d sell for $450. Pics below. Would fit someone in the 175-225 pound range. If you’re interested, I can work with you for an in-person handoff again. (EDIT: SOLD)

I also have the Helite GP-Air model that I crash-tested at a trackday last spring. It worked perfectly, no damage to me or the vest, and it kept my fancy carbon fiber helmet from contacting the pavement. I’ve been wearing them on the street full-time ever since.

Last edited: