Anyone interested in receiving/sending a parcel for me?

Scorphonic

No Man is an Ireland.
Reaction score
Visit site
Hello all you USA guys!! :D

I'm looking to buy a present for my fiancee for christmas and the american company that seems to have the best collection only ships to the USA and Canada but they have suggested that if I were to get one from them, to have it shipped to a USA location and then onwards to me here in the UK. The Company is HISTORIC SHIPS - 2377 Winterwood Circle E. - Jacksonville, FL 32210.

I'm not ready to place any order from them yet, and wont be for another month but I want to ask people here if they would be interested in doing this for me? I will ask all questions necessary to the company to see what size the box will be and if you good people who offer to do this for me could open the box and wrap it as a present that would be great (a gift wont be taxed over here by customs!) It will be two things, the ship and a beginners pack...not sure about size but i'll update this space when i've selected the actual ship i'll get for her!

I'm thinking something along the lines of this..what do you guys think... San Mateo CON80823 Model Ship Kit by Constructo Ship Models

Last edited:
W

wrightme43

If it turns out you need something from here in the states I will be glad to do it for you.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Scorph, Steve has sent me stuff in the past. He is very reliable. Am I right in thinking that you are going to have the item shipped to the north? If so you will still be liable for the tax. On gifts over 18 quid. I have been stung twice for this. The last item being the slider jeans Travis sent me. Even though Travis was kind enough to mark the item as "gift". I think the Republic has a similar system to. Good luck Nelly

W

wrightme43

Not reliable, I just like folks from Ireland, Scotland, Britain, and Wales. Old Bushmills was my favorite whiskey, I love however you say it basicly orangebru? scottish sodapop. Fish and chips rocks in no bullcrap newspaper fresh caught cod and fresh cut chips. I loved Christmas kisses, and just had a blast with all the people I met over there. Great people. Why you all dont rise up and toss your government in the sea is beyond me. Lots of us over here are getting very very tired of ours. Maybe they could swim to the middle and have a party??