Anyone on the GTAM board?

CdnMedic

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys, just seeing wich of you guys are on the GTAM forum, so we can know who is where, my name on there is rmemedic.
Look forward to riding with you guys, hopefully in the ride for sight!

chiller

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys, just seeing wich of you guys are on the GTAM forum, so we can know who is where, my name on there is rmemedic.
Look forward to riding with you guys, hopefully in the ride for sight!
i am, maybe there's only 2 of us, LOL

CdnMedic

Reaction score
Visit site
Maybe... At least there is someone else! Hopefully see you on some rides this summer. Have you ridden with that group from Mississauga that has a "spirited" ride? I'm interested in joining them but I don't know if they are going to be responsible and just have some fun or if they are going to be a bunch of hooligans almost out of control.

chiller

Reaction score
Visit site
Maybe... At least there is someone else! Hopefully see you on some rides this summer. Have you ridden with that group from Mississauga that has a \"spirited\" ride? I'm interested in joining them but I don't know if they are going to be responsible and just have some fun or if they are going to be a bunch of hooligans almost out of control.

well i'm not sure which group your speaking about, in the beginning of the season i made it out to a bunch of them and led them, one of them i led and was a hooligan that day just 'cuz i felt like it ... LOL

Yankee

Reaction score
Visit site
I don't participate too much on the GTAM forum but I am a rider living in the GTA.

Just want to drop by and say HI.

I really miss my FZ6 these days. What year/model do you guys have, mine is a blue 2008 model.

chiller

Reaction score
Visit site
I don't participate too much on the GTAM forum but I am a rider living in the GTA.

Just want to drop by and say HI.

I really miss my FZ6 these days. What year/model do you guys have, mine is a blue 2008 model.
mine is also 2008 and in blue hahahaha

CdnMedic

Reaction score
Visit site
Not purchased yet, but it's deffinately the bike I will have!
The one I'm looking at right now is a 2004... And Blue! I don't think I'll be keeping it blue as it needs a bit of cosmetic touch up so I might end up painting it in some sort of black and white or black and silver theme... But hey, I might keep the blue since that's what I'm already used to riding and it would be cool to have matching colour bikes of the same year. (I have a yzf250)

CdnMedic

Reaction score
Visit site
lol it really looks like I need to paint the bike! just worried that it kills the re-sale value if they think I'm trying to cover something up!

weequay

Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats! I bought mine 2007 Red in Nov last year but haven't got a chance to ride it. Can't wait till April. I'm a lurker in GTAM as well.

suicide72

Reaction score
Visit site
anyone else go out riding this weekend? i did it was glorious ...

I was tempted to put the battery back in and take 'er out, but figured I'd get covered in salt from road spray. If I had a driveway I'd be able to wash the FZ after the ride, but in a condo not much place to wash it.

bocatz

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm a little outside the city in Whitby,just got my first bike 2007 FZ6 Red...I'm glad the weather was great on the weekend got a chance to get feet wet...

Bigpun

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm also on the GTAM forum......as bigpun (don't ask).
I bought a 2009 FZ6R a few weeks ago and just completed my msf course this
weekend. Looking forward to an awesome and safe riding season.