Are you done with xmas shopping??

JONJONsocal

UNKNOWN HOON
Reaction score
Visit site
I its funny how most of us work the whole year just for this day, especially the ones that have kids like me. I love Christmas, I've always have and it doesn't matter how the money situation is I always manage to make my kids happy and myself of course, not to mention the wife. She's the one that gets the most presents out of me, just for having to deal with the kids all year long... But then again back to my question how many of you are done Christmas shopping? Everybody knows that this day is coming but some of us decide to go shopping at the last day when is the craziest, when people are the meanest.. just way out of control...!

And just remember when you don't know what to get for that special someone a gift card to their favorite place is the way to go!! Merry Christmas!

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Luckily I only have to buy stuff for the wife & I finished that off yesterday :cheer: :cheer: She (the wife) buys/makes stuff for the kids & rest of the family over the last few months :thumbup: :thumbup:

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
last stop on the shop is the bike superstore place for a new pair of riding boots for kez
then shes fully kitted out woohoo

they better have her size!!!!! otherwise its off to get remedial massage vouchers
I AM UNDER STRICT INSTRUCTION
what do they say?....
happy wife- happy life
ha ha ha

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner and it works every time !

ShoopCE

Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Just starting.

Yes, it gets crazy out there, but I try to be extra cheerful and helpful. I like to think that I can help to moderate all the grinchy emotions floating around.

That, and I'm a professional procrastinator.

Merry Christmas!

greg

UK Luchador
Reaction score
Visit site
finished most of it a few weeks ago, had to buy a couple of cards today and it was absolute carnage in the shops

just finished wrapping everything up to! tomorrow all I need to do is bake a stollen and drive to my mum's house

1536569_10151795104100952_130947207_n.jpg

even managed to buy myself a couple of things (some £35 bluetooth speakers reduced to a tenner, a cd and some rock climbing holds that I plan on making mugs out of)

960075_10151794750015952_1278053645_n.jpg

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
About five years ago my family (none here in utard) decided to stop exchanging gifts. It has taken 97% of the holiday stress away, and we're all very happy with it, lets you concentrate on the deeper meanings of the season. Obviously, this isn't the way to go with kids, but we don't have any in the family right now (I'm career bachelor and my only sister's one son is in his 20's now). When my nephew starts his own family, we'll start up again, no doubt.

Please don't spread this story anywhere else; if Walmart learns of it they'll have us all assassinated. :eek:

rumblestrip

Coffee Drinker
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Finished today at the local wine shop! It's a big family... about half the gifts are from area wine shops, and half ordered online and shipped to my parents', where we all meet. :thumbup:

Happy holidays, everyone! :D

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
we have the boots shopping is done and dusted
the chooks are cooked the lamb has garlic and rosemary the pork has garlic and ginger the weber is ready

17 family arriving for lunch

Everyone brings booze and something else to eat

BRING IT ON- good times ahead

ho ho ho ho

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner and it works every time !

JONJONsocal

UNKNOWN HOON
Reaction score
Visit site
finished most of it a few weeks ago, had to buy a couple of cards today and it was absolute carnage in the shops

just finished wrapping everything up to! tomorrow all I need to do is bake a stollen and drive to my mum's house

1536569_10151795104100952_130947207_n.jpg

even managed to buy myself a couple of things (some £35 bluetooth speakers reduced to a tenner, a cd and some rock climbing holds that I plan on making mugs out of)

960075_10151794750015952_1278053645_n.jpg

Nice... I had to wrap to many that the last ones looked like if a two year old did it.. hahahah and the very last one had to use some brown packaging paper... I ran out of xmas wrapping lol didnt really care, we unwrap the presents after midnight which is went "santa comes" lol merry xmas..

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

JONJONsocal

UNKNOWN HOON
Reaction score
Visit site
About five years ago my family (none here in utard) decided to stop exchanging gifts. It has taken 97% of the holiday stress away, and we're all very happy with it, lets you concentrate on the deeper meanings of the season. Obviously, this isn't the way to go with kids, but we don't have any in the family right now (I'm career bachelor and my only sister's one son is in his 20's now). When my nephew starts his own family, we'll start up again, no doubt.

Please don't spread this story anywhere else; if Walmart learns of it they'll have us all assassinated. :eek:

I agree.. there so many kids in my family that we didnt stop but we started doing the secret santa for the adults.. its a lot better now. Ill say 50% less strees here... and one thing we all pretty much agreed without talking about it, No walmart gifting! Lol hopefully they dont read this and come for us.. lol

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk