Aug 1, 2011, Highway 1 to Calgary

dean2287

Easy Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
I passed a guy on what looked like a blue '08 FZ6 heading back to Calgary Aug 1, around the Morley turn off. Gave him a thumbs up. Was it you?

:thumbup:

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nope.

I had a dream someone on a 2007 candy red fz6 flew in through my bedroom window last night.

Was it you???

Criminal Pilot

City Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Theres a strong chance it was me.. but I don't know for sure because I would probably remember someone else on a similar bike giving me a thumbs up. I've been riding the thing for about a month so forgive me if I didn't wave back.... or don't remember you whatsoever. :D

I was heading back to Calgary from Golden, BC, on Aug 1. I have a blue '08 FZ6. Bone stock.

dean2287

Easy Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
Theres a strong chance it was me.. but I don't know for sure because I would probably remember someone else on a similar bike giving me a thumbs up. I've been riding the thing for about a month so forgive me if I didn't wave back.... or don't remember you whatsoever. :D

I was heading back to Calgary from Golden, BC, on Aug 1. I have a blue '08 FZ6. Bone stock.

Probably was you - it was definitely a stock blue 2008 FZ6, if so you were riding with someone else. How's the bike treating you?