Aussies....show us your ride!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Alright all you Aussie's on the forum, it has now got to the point where there is quite a few of us on here, i reckon it's about time, we all posted a few nice pics of our Aussie Fizzers....

Would help us keep track of who rides what, etc....plus i wanna have a peek at everyone's pride & joy....your bikes that is! (Mikey).

Once we have more than 10 bikes posted in this thread, i will "sticky" it, at the top of the Aussie section of the forum for easy access.

:rockon:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
ok, here are my fizzers...

not long after i goy my first FZ6, an orange 06 naked, with the best "mod" ever, sitting astride him!
View attachment 18347

what the 06 Orange FZ6 morphed into!
View attachment 18348

Pinky, my recently aquirred 07 FZ6 Cup bike.
View attachment 18349

Pinky in road trim, with the other bikes orange tank, some aftermarket headlights, and rear seat unit modified to fit GYTR single pipe....all the track gear, apart from race galss, and seat unit, is still on the bike...including race tyres!
View attachment 18350

next time you see this bike it will be yellow!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Where did you get this mod??? Can i buy one online?? :sinister:

lol! i wish....we were doing a photo shoot for something else at my house, and took that one and a few others, once we were done...just for fun!

:sinister:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok here it is. You wont find to many red over silver 2006's, the dealer kindley dismantled a black one and put the red parts on it.

i like the red with the silver frame, forks, and swingarm.....nice mix, good continuity of lines.

Dunno

Reaction score
Visit site
A day at the beach.
DSC01558.jpg

Not the best pic but I saw this sunrise on my way to work, quickly pulled over & took a pic with my phone. Bummer about the reflective striping on the tank bag , but what can you do.
DSC00227.jpg

Last edited:

smidge

Reaction score
www.mightycarmods.com
This is my baby, unfortunately feeling a little neglected with all the rain and cold, i'll do one, or the other - but not both!

fz6clean.jpg

and in touring mode, the day i bought it

fz6s-new.jpg

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
A day at the beach.
DSC01558.jpg

Not the best pic but I saw this sunrise on my way to work, quickly pulled over & took a pic with my phone. Bummer about the reflective striping on the tank bag , but what can you do.
DSC00227.jpg

that lambs wool seat cover looks mighty comfy....gotta get myself one for when i am touring, or commuting.....

:thumbup:

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice bikes mates! How I wish we had the FZ#N models here in the states! Thanks for sharing. :thumbup:

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
what's with your avatar.....lol! :D

That was me after the Sat. Mod Fest at the Busted Knuckle Garage. I got on my daughter's new Yamaha C3 and did some circles in the road. Keira shot pics and posted them up. It isn't easy trying to drag knee on a scooter! :D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That was me after the Sat. Mod Fest at the Busted Knuckle Garage. I got on my daughter's new Yamaha C3 and did some circles in the road. Keira shot pics and posted them up. It isn't easy trying to drag knee on a scooter! :D

great photo...looks like something we would do, if we could get our hands on a scooter!