BIG PART OUT: Prices and pictures added

UpInTheAir89

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey everyone,
I'm slimming down the big list and consolidating some things together
Here's going to be what's up for grabs (everything is OEM from my 2009, black, FZ6 S2 unless stated):

- TWO Brothers Carbon Fiber Slip-on Exhaust w/ Arrow de-cat midpipe ($700 w/ shipping)
IMG_20160501_010041.jpg
IMG_20160501_010053.jpg
The rest of the pictures: https://goo.gl/photos/W3CqpnhNPUZi2u6C9

- OEM S2 headers / exhaust / OEM midpipe / heatshield ($150 w/ shipping)
IMG_20160501_004914.jpg
IMG_20160501_005117.jpg
The rest of the pictures: https://goo.gl/photos/c1BUXtj6FVBamfp86

Coming up for sale soon:
- Rear shock
- Rearsets
- S1 FZ6 headers

COuld sell if you want it:
- OEM brake lines
- another muffler heatshield (plastic piece around the OEM exhaust)

Everything is in excellent working and visual condition, nothing is faulty, the bike was showroom condition (not exaggerating) when purchased (<4,000 miles) I've put about 1/2k extra on it.) Everything is also in their boxes ready to ship.
Reason for selling? Because I need the money to buy the new parts for more projects on it, and I'm going with some unorthodox modifications :D

Last edited:

UpInTheAir89

Reaction score
Visit site
Whoops! Sorry about that! I'll just take out that last part right now and let people know what's coming up. Haven't yet had a minute to figure out prices for anything.

UpInTheAir89

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys! I'm going to do some browsing tonight about the prices and get some pictures up tomorrow midday (once I get some decent light).
Thanks for the patience and interest!

UpInTheAir89

Reaction score
Visit site
UPDATED!!! Pictures and prices. Prices were decided by looking at lowest reasonable offers on ebay and then undercutting it by a bit.

ALSO,
I can go with whatever shipping company/method you like (carrier pigeon excluded). Might change the price, but you can play around on FedEx/UPS/USPS and see if you want me to use something in particular.

If you want more detailed pictures of the pieces let me know too, and I'll get them up.

Last edited:

UpInTheAir89

Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry bud, if I sell the brake pedal I'd have to sell both rearsets together. I plan on selling them when I pick up some different ones, but if you wanted to buy them I could strip them tonight.

7UPyours

Reaction score
Visit site
no I wouldn't want you to do that, I was just hoping you had a bin of "spare" parts and I am only looking for brake. Thanks again