Bike with bunch of aftermarket parts back on ebay

necrotimus

Stop looking at my title!
Reaction score
Visit site
Had a kid, started riding less, moved, started riding less, had another kid... kept meaning to ride, then I started working from home almost full time... kept meaning to ride and here we are 3 years later without riding. Part of it is just time and part of it is being a dad to little kids and the dangers of riding in and around Washington, DC.

Honestly even though it isn't that big of a problem I don't feel like fixing it myself. She's sound and I put a bunch of hours in on maintenance and upgrades while I was riding but right now if someone wants a great deal here it is.

If it falls through again then I'll probably just bite the bullet fix the tank and then list for a lot more or part it out.

KHarper4289

Reaction score
Visit site
Had a kid, started riding less, moved, started riding less, had another kid... kept meaning to ride, then I started working from home almost full time... kept meaning to ride and here we are 3 years later without riding. Part of it is just time and part of it is being a dad to little kids and the dangers of riding in and around Washington, DC.

Honestly even though it isn't that big of a problem I don't feel like fixing it myself. She's sound and I put a bunch of hours in on maintenance and upgrades while I was riding but right now if someone wants a great deal here it is.

If it falls through again then I'll probably just bite the bullet fix the tank and then list for a lot more or part it out.

How much do you want for it?

My buddies are in VA and they'd be able to get this thing running in a few hours.

necrotimus

Stop looking at my title!
Reaction score
Visit site
Pretty sure I have original calipers, seat, windshield, maybe forks. Don't think i have the original pegs. Dont have the original exhaust. Have some other stuff laying around like heavier bar ends and stuff and I think some filters maybe an engine tuner.