Boneman's FREE OEM Parts

Boneman

Instructor
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.bonemanfz6.com
So, everything listed below is FREE, all you have to pay for is the cost of shipping!

I can get rough estimates for shipping, but I find once I box it all up and take it to the post office there usually is a small price difference. I'm not charging anything for my time or packaging and you will be able to see the actual cost of shipping right on the package when it arrives.

- I will charge cost of shipping only
- Shipping will go out Canada Post Standard Service (unless you want to pay for a different method)
- EMT ([email protected]) or PayPal payments only

1. OEM Rear Sets - TAKEN

2. Front and Rear Turn Signals - TAKEN

3. OEM Reflectors - Red and Amber - [- TAKEN

4. OEM Bar Ends - TAKEN

5. Stock Brake Lines (front and rear)
- in great shape. Removed when I installed my HEL SS brake lines
IMG_0127.JPG

6. Stock Grips and Horn
OIL CAP - TAKEN

IMG_0128.JPG

7. Exhaust Cover - - TAKEN

Last edited:

ksucrow

Reaction score
Visit site
I'd love to have the bar ends if they're still available. Someone knocked my bike over last year and I haven't gotten around to replacing the bar end that was damaged yet. Lawrence, KS 66044

BTW thanks to you and your site for the inspiration and help with all of my mods. :rockon:

Boneman

Instructor
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.bonemanfz6.com
I'd love to have the bar ends if they're still available. Someone knocked my bike over last year and I haven't gotten around to replacing the bar end that was damaged yet. Lawrence, KS 66044

BTW thanks to you and your site for the inspiration and help with all of my mods. :rockon:

For some reason it only gives me a stupid quote for Priority Service?? http://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/far/personal/farUS?execution=e4s2

I'd guess it would be around $10 - $15 (weighs almost 2lbs!) Let me know.

...and you are more than welcome for the inspiration! :)

lazamus69

Heavy User
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Dibs on the exhaust cover if its still available...Im in Surrey, and in no rush, so next time you come the the mainland I could meet you at the ferry terminal

Reed

Southern Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
I am interested in the Bar Ends, Turn Signals, and Reflectors. If any of them are still available. I really need the Bar Ends, I am missing one. Please let me know. My zip code is 29715, in South Carolina.

Boneman

Instructor
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.bonemanfz6.com
Dibs on the exhaust cover if its still available...Im in Surrey, and in no rush, so next time you come the the mainland I could meet you at the ferry terminal

Aint going to be over for probably quite a while. August for sure though. Let me know if you want it sooner.

Boneman

Instructor
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.bonemanfz6.com
I am interested in the Bar Ends, Turn Signals, and Reflectors. If any of them are still available. I really need the Bar Ends, I am missing one. Please let me know. My zip code is 29715, in South Carolina.

1 ahead of you for the bar ends and signals and I'm waiting to hear back. I'll hold the reflectors for you and get back to you about the other stuff.

fazil

Reaction score
Visit site
Interested in the turn signals if still available.
My rear left turn signal is broken.

My Country is Turkey
Postcode: 81040

Thanks

dolau

Reaction score
Visit site
Boneman- dont need aby of those thanks but thanks for the site- it helped me with a couple of alterations- shame yours went that way after all that work!

Boneman

Instructor
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.bonemanfz6.com
Boneman- dont need aby of those thanks but thanks for the site- it helped me with a couple of alterations- shame yours went that way after all that work!

You're more than welcome! Glad it is still helping people out. :thumbup:

Yeah it does suck that it's gone. It was going to be the 'first' of my collection....

ksucrow

Reaction score
Visit site
I just need one of the barends for mine as the other is fine, so if Reed needs one then all the better for both of us. Let me know what you need from me to get one coming and sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I've been away from the computer for a bit.

Reed

Southern Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
I just need one of the barends for mine as the other is fine, so if Reed needs one then all the better for both of us. Let me know what you need from me to get one coming and sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I've been away from the computer for a bit.

I just need one as well. Works out perfectly. :D