Bought an FZ6

kentj

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys,

I just bought a 06 FZ6 as my first bike :rockon:, (pretty sure I got a good deal) hope I didn't go to big right off the bat.....taking Too Cool Motorcycle School course the end of May and can't wait. Only problem is none of my buddies have a bike and I'll be looking for someone to ride with. Anyone out there interested in riding with me when I get my license wouldn't mind a day trip or two.......if not more.

Geoff

The Tall Guy!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys,

I just bought a 06 FZ6 as my first bike :rockon:, (pretty sure I got a good deal) hope I didn't go to big right off the bat.....taking Too Cool Motorcycle School course the end of May and can't wait. Only problem is none of my buddies have a bike and I'll be looking for someone to ride with. Anyone out there interested in riding with me when I get my license wouldn't mind a day trip or two.......if not more.

Congrats on the bike!, fz6 is a forgiving bike, but it's what I also learned on too. Goodluck on the course and take your time before you go on day rides. Safe riding:thumbup: Remember its the people around you, you must watch out for,

dean2287

Easy Rider
Reaction score
Visit site