Bris Fizz

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Brisbane Fizzers Unite :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Inaugural ride for Club Bris Fizz :rof::rof: I thought it sounded good at the time...... Thanks guys for an awesome day :thumbup: , albeit a lil warmish..... Great seeing 3 fizzers out together for a day of fun in the sun(and a howling wind) hopefully next time we can get heaps more...... The pics will be posted later on tonite...... Thanks again and watch this space for the next ride.... Or if you have any ideas for a ride cough em up :rockon:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Awesome! great to see you puling a FZ6 ride together...hopefully it is the start of many more...we are only just starting to rally crank up our fz6 forum group in Adelaide, great to see another bunch getting it sorted elsewhere....

Great indication of how quickly the Australia part of this forum is growing...Top job guys...great photo's!

:rockon:

Stimson

Reaction score
Visit site
YES, great ride, good to do it with fellow FZ's.....hope a few more can make it next time. (especially those who chickened out :spank:)

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
YES, great ride, good to do it with fellow FZ's.....hope a few more can make it next time. (especially those who chickened out :spank:)

PMSL... That's telling 'em. Good to see you guys getting together and going for rides. It might be just me but it seems to make a great ride even better when you can compare notes and yak over a coffee before during and after a ride.
Cheers
Mike

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That's great to see guys:thumbup:. Sounds like your onto a good thing. Can't wait to get up there one day for a guided tour...lol:steve:. Also I've got it into my head to have a look at Cunningham's Gap for a trip down memory lane:cheer:.
Cheers
Mike

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That's great to see guys:thumbup:. Sounds like your onto a good thing. Can't wait to get up there one day for a guided tour...lol:steve:. Also I've got it into my head to have a look at Cunningham's Gap for a trip down memory lane:cheer:.
Cheers
Mike

U know i was just thinking bout a trip over cunningham's gap just so we could post a few pic's for ya :thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
PMSL... That's telling 'em. Good to see you guys getting together and going for rides. It might be just me but it seems to make a great ride even better when you can compare notes and yak over a coffee before during and after a ride.
Cheers
Mike

Man we spent almost as much time yakking today as we did riding...and that's saying something, as we rattled off 200km's on today's ride. :thumbup:

Oh and was nice to share a Bourbon & coke after our ride today!

Always, the more riders in a group, the more interesting it is...today we had a new guy on a Ducati 998...

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Man we spent almost as much time yakking today as we did riding...and that's saying something, as we rattled off 200km's on today's ride. :thumbup:

Oh and was nice to share a Bourbon & coke after our ride today!

Always, the more riders in a group, the more interesting it is...today we had a new guy on a Ducati 998...

Yesterday's ride was about 370km's by the time i got home , the backside was a lil tender this mornin' LOL , Hope u guy's showed the Ducati how it's done ;)

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yesterday's ride was about 370km's by the time i got home , the backside was a lil tender this mornin' LOL , Hope u guy's showed the Ducati how it's done ;)

That's a fair day's riding, if in Sport Riding mode....:thumbup: Oh and dont worry, the FZ6's boxed above their weight as usual...:rockon:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
U know i was just thinking bout a trip over cunningham's gap just so we could post a few pic's for ya :thumbup:

Mate that would be magic. I'd love to see that. I remember the bell birds used to call out on the way through there too, although they may be hard to hear through a helmet...lol. Just a beautiful spot and the waterfalls were magic when you park at the top and go for a walk.:thumbup:
Cheers
Mike