Bris Fizz

fz6jason

Reaction score
Visit site
19 , 20 , 21 April...... Anybody up for a ride , overnight to somewhere quiet on the north coast of NSW ?? I was thinking Wooli or Minnie Waters... Blokes weekend away , kick back relax , drink & forget about the world for a few days :D ohh yeah & ride some twisties there & back :rockon:

Would have, as it would be great!

But Humperdinkel knows I'll be out of country by then, so we need to do a ride some weekend, and grab some beers before Easter Weekend.

krushnuts

Where did I put my keys..
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have the next week off.

Not sure which day(s) I'll be riding - consider my riding elbow to be made from some extremely flexible material between Monday and Friday, inclusive :D

krushnuts

Where did I put my keys..
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Fantastic ride hey Humps!

The weather was warm, but still comfy when on the move. We took a detour into Wyaralong Dam. Had a chat and a very nice lil lady asked if she could photograph our bikes, "Yea no worries" was the response, mean while I was talking to my wife and decided whilst on the phone to introduce myself... Well, couldn't help it, she was perrrdy... Wifey was like "Yeah typical, chat up randoms whilst on the phone with me" all good we all lol'd hehehe... Here's some moving picture of our escape...

A little visit to Wyaralong dam - YouTube

Always great to hit the twisties around Canungra, speshly those along Lamington Park National Park Road

Amazing place, hope to get more pics next time. Humps, are you going to post some? I didn't get to take any this time...

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Fantastic ride hey Humps!

The weather was warm, but still comfy when on the move. We took a detour into Wyaralong Dam. Had a chat and a very nice lil lady asked if she could photograph our bikes, "Yea no worries" was the response, mean while I was talking to my wife and decided whilst on the phone to introduce myself... Well, couldn't help it, she was perrrdy... Wifey was like "Yeah typical, chat up randoms whilst on the phone with me" all good we all lol'd hehehe... Here's some moving picture of our escape...

A little visit to Wyaralong dam - YouTube

Always great to hit the twisties around Canungra, speshly those along Lamington Park National Park Road

Amazing place, hope to get more pics next time. Humps, are you going to post some? I didn't get to take any this time...

Im working on the pics right now , just stopped for dinner at the mo ;)