C.O.D. Black Ops

sxty8goats

Reaction score
Visit site
Come on guys, seriously? It's the exact same game they've released for the past three years with a shiny new name. BLEH

Not quite. The Modern Warfare version is different. There are two companies that release Call of Duty games. This will be the same they released 2 years ago.

But the draw is new maps, new weapons.

jackay

Reaction score
Visit site
I wont be playing this for awhile. The local Game Stop was robbed at gun point last night and all copies of the game were stolen. This must be one hell of a game...

That is one truly sad crime...seriously...WTF!
I'm ordering mine from the UK, buying in Australia is a ripoff! :D

Taku

Not a senile member.
Reaction score
Visit site
Am I lucky or what? I was the last customer and I got the last copy for the PS3! :rockon:

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i liked world at war.

it was a bit slower, but i liked that. some of the polish was missing, but that made it better in an odd way.

mosin nagant FTW.

much more satisfying to clip someone from a bolt action mosin nagant than it was with a 50 cal sniper with ACOG. not sure why, but the speed and look of it made it that way.

im looking forward to them getting away from the infinity ward formula. MW2 was pretty much MW1 with new stuff. That's just boring. How many hours can someone play the same game? Apparently a lot, as there's a lot of people that are hooked, but not this guy.

It's fun but I was much more hooked during the first year of MW1. Now it's just a good way to kill time now and again.

Sawblade

Hopped up on Mountain Dew
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I just happened to wander in the game stop on base today and saw it on the shelves. I didn't realize it just came out until around 10 other people came in while I was waiting to be rung up asked for the same exact game. Campaign mode kicks ass so far. I love cold war era stuff.

viviifz6

Winter...
Reaction score
Visit site
WEll I was skeptical, but I picked it up today and love it. The single player is challenging and fun and the multiplayer brings a new element to the COD series. I play on Xbox and my gamertag is Viviipwns if anyone wants to play!
If my friends are full, send me a message please, ill make room:BLAA:

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well I got mine yesterday,and it is different from MWF2 in alot of good ways,and bad...I am gonna have to work for a while to get a decent gun in multiplayer mode...I dont see a prestige in my future LOL ....and I dont know about yall but my kill count is WAY OFF!!! I had killed a little over a 100 players online and in my stats 2827 kills 4932deaths 0.57ratio 831assists WTF?? :eek:

viviifz6

Winter...
Reaction score
Visit site
Well I got mine yesterday,and it is different from MWF2 in alot of good ways,and bad...I am gonna have to work for a while to get a decent gun in multiplayer mode...I dont see a prestige in my future LOL ....and I dont know about yall but my kill count is WAY OFF!!! I had killed a little over a 100 players online and in my stats 2827 kills 4932deaths 0.57ratio 831assists WTF?? :eek:

Bugs everywhere, just like any other new game!

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I got a killer gun at level 20 the Gilla that thing rocks!! I went 26-12-1 in Nuke town with it on my Team Death Match with it!! the Lobby was LITE UP after the game!! everybody wanted to know what I was useing!! the game is realy geting better the higher my level goes and I love the contracts!!! :rockon: :D

thieu

Reaction score
Visit site
I was looking at this game on facebook and found this comment - just thought it was so funny i had to share - one can sub out COD4 for any game they hate really

John Gantert -The only upgrade to this game is taking it out of the Xbox, splitting it in two pieces, and using the jagged edged pieces to gouge out my eyeballs. I think minesweeper, or solitaire is more fun.

LOL :spank:

dturpen

Gamer/Bike Enthusiast
Reaction score
Visit site

Yeah, my stats are way off, too, and so are the peep's I've been playing with.

I got a killer gun at level 20 the Gilla that thing rocks!! I went 26-12-1 in Nuke town with it on my Team Death Match with it!! the Lobby was LITE UP after the game!! everybody wanted to know what I was useing!! the game is realy geting better the higher my level goes and I love the contracts!!! :rockon: :D

The Galil kicks so much ass! I got the contract for getting 75 kills with it, and of course, I started playing ****ty, and I just barely got it. I needed to get 5 kills in 3 minutes and I pulled it off.

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I was looking at this game on facebook and found this comment - just thought it was so funny i had to share - one can sub out COD4 for any game they hate really

John Gantert -The only upgrade to this game is taking it out of the Xbox, splitting it in two pieces, and using the jagged edged pieces to gouge out my eyeballs. I think minesweeper, or solitaire is more fun.

LOL :spank:
LOL spoken like a true NON-GAMER... :rockon: :D This game has realy grown on me!! Im level 26 now and have opened up some realy cool add ons!! :BLAA: :rockon: :D

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Im at level 34 and the AUG ausault rifle ROCKS and I love the crossbow with explosive arows!!!! :rockon: :D

dturpen

Gamer/Bike Enthusiast
Reaction score
Visit site
I just got to Level 49, and I'm about to prestige for the first time. I have to say, though, that the Commando is the best weapon in the game, hands down. It just destroys everything and seems like it has little to no recoil. I'll be sad to see it go when I start over for the first prestige. Oh well, there's always the AK-74u with the grip!

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
After "World at War" I'm sticking to the Infinity Ward releases until I see / play the new one at a friends house. Something about WAW just sucked. COD4MW and MW2 kicked ass.

FYI Infinity Ward no longer exists really. The two head guys and about half the design staff left after getting into a beef with the Activision group.

They have started their own company now called Respawn and won't be working on any more CoD content.

I'm sure they'll come up with something fun though.

sxty8goats

Reaction score
Visit site
FYI Infinity Ward no longer exists really. The two head guys and about half the design staff left after getting into a beef with the Activision group.

They have started their own company now called Respawn and won't be working on any more CoD content.

I'm sure they'll come up with something fun though.

Damn. Did not here that yet. Truly a shame.

Taku

Not a senile member.
Reaction score
Visit site
Halfway to level 43 !!! where you at now? :rockon: :thumbup::thumbup:

Around 41... :( We should do a little tour of duty when you get off work...

Gotta get those stats up! :BLAA:

Hit me up with a message over the PSN when you are ready.