Calgary, June 26...was it you?

dean2287

Easy Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
I saw a newer blue FZ6 on Douglasdale Blvd around 2:15 pm Saturday afternoon...was it you? I live right in there but haven't seen any other fizzers.

geetarhero

Reaction score
Visit site
wasnt me, but if you live near there its amazing weve never passed.
I work in douglasglen (calgary coachworks) and ride my white FZ6 to work almost everyday, and while i live in bonavista all my friends and family are in douglasdale/mckenzie so thats where I spend most of my days. Ive never even seen another FZ in the south!

also maybe move the thread to alberta rather than general disc?

Last edited:

SueMc

Reaction score
Visit site
Wasn't me either, my bike's red! I think I've seen you around though, the red 2007 same as mine, but with the top box! Though when I've seen you, I've been in the car or on the bus. I don't tend to ride in the city too much, I don't commute on the bike.
We live in Copperfied, and can see 22X out our front window, so we usually head straight out to the highway and avoid the city. If you happen to spot a red FZ6 in the company of a black ZX-11, that's probably me and my husband!

dean2287

Easy Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
I was away for a while...

Yup, mine has the Yamaha top box. I would definitely remember seeing another red one - I'll be watching! Have to keep my eyes peeled for a white one too. I don't usually ride by Coachworks...just out from Douglasdale onto the Deefoot and north to work.

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
100 bucks says there is actually only one single Aussie who made multiple accounts and is bat**** insane and responding to his own posts lol

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
100 bucks says there is actually only one single Aussie who made multiple accounts and is bat**** insane and responding to his own posts lol

LMFAO! Lone....you got it, there is just one guy in Oz posting all that dribble! IMPOSSIBLE!

I think your $100 is down the toilet....there is actually only 3 of us, with 30 different IP addresses each, at our disposal!

:BLAA:

We actually have about 20 FZ6's each...just to keep up the "pretence", and on group rides, we clone ourselves...the helmets are to disguise our real identity's!

It's all part of the Alien takeover....infiltrating!

:D