Call of Duty MWF3 !!! in my hand !!

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I picked up my copy of MWF3 this morning at Wal-Mart at 6:20am!!! :BLAA: I'm on the PS3 system TOECUTTER0u812 I am a founding member of the DEAD clan (Greatful_Dead) we are 30 and 40 something's we ar gonna kick off the new game about 6:00pm central time if anyone would care to join us!! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75zGM6NV3I4"]Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Preview - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I picked up my copy of MWF3 this morning at Wal-Mart at 6:20am!!! :BLAA: I'm on the PS3 system TOECUTTER0u812 I am a founding member of the DEAD clan (Grateful Dead) we are 30 and 40 something's we ar gonna kick off the new game about 6:00pm central time if anyone would care to join us!! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Just be carefull no one puts an eye out!
Love Mom!

chomorro

Reaction score
Visit site
Im getting it but im not down to wait in line at stores for anything so i have to wait hahahah. Did you get the regular or hardened edition? Curious what the difference is.

ClutchUp06

Not a 600...Not intersted
Reaction score
Visit site
imho I think getting the hardened is a waste of money...all it comes with is extra content metal case etc...its also 40 bucks more I believe..if you have the extra cash you might as well but essentially its the same game.. I got the regular

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
All - who do 3, let us know if its keeper (perhaps a short review)? I like 2 and don't wanna be disappointed. Tks

McLovin

plain evil
Reaction score
Visit site
That looks fun. I never got into online gaming on my 360 but played a lot of counter-strike on PC's, growing up. Online gaming can be insanely addictive. There are these places called "internet cafe" in Europe. You basically get in, take a number and then they seat you on a PC. You are welcome to stay as long as you want and there is food service to your desk 24/7. We would go in with a group of 5-6 friends and play 12-13 hour sessions of Counter Strike in one sitting. Used to be tournament level good at that game.

Recently saw a trailer for the GTA V, cant wait for that, and the Assasins Creed Revelations.

Last edited:

chomorro

Reaction score
Visit site
That looks fun. I never got into online gaming on my 360 but played a lot of counter-strike on PC's, growing up. Online gaming can be insanely addictive. There are these places called "internet cafe" in Europe. You basically get in, take a number and then they seat you on a PC. You are welcome to stay as long as you want and there is food service to your desk 24/7. We would go in with a group of 5-6 friends and play 12-13 hour sessions of Counter Strike in one sitting. Used to be tournament level good at that game.

Recently saw a trailer for the GTA V, cant wait for that, and the Assasins Creed Revelations.

I used to do the same with CS 1.6. Did online tourneys and everything. If they would adapt organized team play in modern warfare it would bring it to another level

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Im getting it but im not down to wait in line at stores for anything so i have to wait hahahah. Did you get the regular or hardened edition? Curious what the difference is.

Oh no I did'nt wait in any line......that's why I mentioned Wal-mart I just walked in and found someone to un-lock the Game case,and then checked out as Happy as a Man could be!!! :rockon: :rockon: I'm going to pay $49.00 usd for the Elite pkg that will give me all of the new Map pack's as they are released without the month wait behind the X-box !!

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
OH YEA !! The game is AWESOME !!! Way better than MWF2 and has alot of the cool thing's Black op's introduced,but in this one you can choose your player type.... I chose Support until I gain enough rank to be a Specailist.as support my killstreaks don't re-set when I die so i get all of my spy planes and Black bird's !! it's way BETTER !! :rockon: :rockon: :thumbup: :thumbup:

REO Scorpio

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Battlefield 3 for me.

Ditto.

I own every, and I mean every, Call of Duty for the PC. But sometimes I just want the BF immersion with vehicles, etc. the new Frostbite engine is great; everything blows up. I'll sit out on MW3 until they redo their physics engine, then I'll get back on board.

In the meantime, I'll be happily straffing fools with my attack chopper.

Scorp

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk