Calling all Jerseyites.. and I guess New Yorkers ;)

JeffSez59

Reaction score
Visit site
So... Since the Ice Age is finally over here in nj, (I hope I just didn't jinx us! [emoji54] ) when is the first group ride/ meet up of 2014 going to happen?? I'm pretty excited to get this riding season going as it will be my first warm weather riding (finally!) since I bought the bike last October. I think I've seen one other fz6 so far up by boonton township (wondering if there on the forum??) but either way I'm looking forward to meeting you all soon enough and having some truly epic rides! [emoji106]

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Smersh

The Pillaging Tatar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i'm de-winterizing my bike this weekend and am keeping an eye on the weather report. probably not next weekend, but maybe the one after, weather permitting :rockon:

QwickFliCk

Manly Man Member
Reaction score
Visit site
im still waiting to swap my tires. after that im down to ride around bear mountain

QwickFliCk

Manly Man Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I think you told me you had a hook-up, but you're welcome to use my tire changer / balancer

i found a used front rim w/ rotors on ebay for cheap so im guna toss my pilot road on there. im just waiting for the UPS man lol. thank u tho. u should bring that mount to the track u'll be the talk of the town lol

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Is this still happening?

Sup Davey! :D

Keep an eye out on this forum for rides. They'll post em up or you can organize a ride your self. http://www.600riders.com/forum/i-m-going-for-a-ride-you-comin-/
Davey-and-Goliath.jpg