Status
Not open for further replies.

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
pay shipping and its yours

also, I expect payment of $1,000,000 I will meet you at the top of Mount Fujimara in Southern Japan on January 23, 2062. I will accept only cash. Or possibly fossilized fecal matter (but only of the highest quality).

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
centre stand is no longer up for grabs

:)

hadnt thought of that...cheers.

exhaust is still up tho. And possibly more after I take the bike in to have some stuff put on and other stuff taken off.

edit: oh and you best hope thats long enough!!! Or else thatll be one sticky situation....

Scott64a

Reaction score
Visit site
Same exhaust as the '07?

If so, I may consider grabbing it to create THE SICKEST CUSTOM EXHAUST THE UNIVERSE HAS EVER HEARD!!!!!!!

j/k... but it would be fun to mess around with one and modify it to sound like farts.

pm sent

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
my financial situation has changed recently i think i am going to try to sell the exhaust. i really did want to give it up for free as i thought it would be a nice thing to do, but upon closer inspection of my (empty) wallet i think selling the exhaust would be more wise.

starting full time classes in sept and with tuition and some other sudden expenses that sprung up im in dire straits :S

sorry all, hate to be a jerk :(

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i still have it but defyinertia convinced me to keep it lol

so this thread is pretty much useless at this point. if i wasnt broke i would have a lot more to give. dont blame me, blame capitalism!! and my poor spending habits!! WooT!! this summer has kicked a55 tho :)

Status
Not open for further replies.