Chasing a fuel pump assembly for 05 FZ6N

troutsie

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey all, I have a 2005 FZ6N and I broke the fuel outlet for the fuel pump assembly. I was wondering if anyone had one sitting around or was wrecking an fz. I am located in brisbane but could go for postage if required.

cheers,

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
You can use an R6 body but you have to swap all of your parts over to the body. Plug the return, swap the PR, swap the fuel meter... Pumps are the same but if you know yours works, use it. FZ6R should work too.

Search for the fuel pump PN on this forum and you'll find a list of interchange parts...
JJD952 fuel pump should find some info too!

troutsie

Reaction score
Visit site
I just looked into it. There are some R6/R1 pumps that don't have the return and hence look exactly the same. I just ordered one on ebay for $100 delivered from UK to AUS. much cheaper than trying to find one under the FZ tag. Thanks for the help all.

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I just looked into it. There are some R6/R1 pumps that don't have the return and hence look exactly the same. I just ordered one on ebay for $100 delivered from UK to AUS. much cheaper than trying to find one under the FZ tag. Thanks for the help all.

You get the pump yet? They pretty much snap together and that Denso pump body is used used on many Yamaha's, Honda's, Ducati... https://www.google.com/search?q=den...ih=511#tbm=isch&q=denso+fuel+pump+yamaha+2008
Let us know if you have any issues. Here is some info that may be helpful. FZ6 Fuel Pump Repairs

Also a search by PN (5VX-13907-01-00 / 5VX-13907-02-00) will find many threads on the same topic..

Last edited:

troutsie

Reaction score
Visit site
You get the pump yet? They pretty much snap together and that Denso pump body is used used on many Yamaha's, Honda's, Ducati... https://www.google.com/search?q=den...ih=511#tbm=isch&q=denso+fuel+pump+yamaha+2008
Let us know if you have any issues. Here is some info that may be helpful. FZ6 Fuel Pump Repairs

Also a search by PN (5VX-13907-01-00 / 5VX-13907-02-00) will find many threads on the same topic..

On it's way at the moment. looks like it should fit so we will see.