CO Track Days

FZ6buff

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey all Denver/Plains riders,
I am going to be heading out to Bandimere on August 4th and IMI motorsports on August 10th. Both cost $30 and are a great way to test the limits of your bike.

FZ6buff

Reaction score
Visit site
Unless your bike runs less than an 11sec 1/4 mile or has a trap speed of 120mph or faster, then you don't need full leathers. At Bandimere you need denim jeans, a good leather jacket, good leather gloves, boots that cover the ankles, and a DOT and SNELL approved helmet. If you have all of the above, except your helmet is not SNELL approved, you can rent one from Bandimere for $5. Just because I have one and it provides better protection, I wear my one-piece leathers to Bandimere, but the fastest run I have done is a 12.8@107.

I think the only gear that you need for IMI is a helmet. For those of you who don't know IMI is a go-kart track that lets bikes alternate turns with the karts. It is a very tight track where you can work on your technique.

If you have any more questions either post or feel free to pm me.

lomax

Reaction score
Visit site
If you want to check out some real track days get in touch with Mike down at supertunemotorsports.com . Great guy, Great mechanic, and he does track days. :thumbup:

MArc