Current slip-on exhaust prices- Looking for the best deals!

riderlak1

Reaction score
Visit site
So in my quest for shopping for new exhaust pipes, I wanted to start a thread to help anyone else out that might be looking for pipes for the FZ6. Mine is a 2007, so unless specified, all pipes should fit all generations.

First of all too....the Leo Vince Evo Oval Aluminum SBK is Discontinued....no longer available. I verified this with Leo Vince today. No more stock....sorry guys!

nicecycle.com- call to check stock before ordering!!!

-Scorpion Stainless- $551.65 - 10% coupon= 496.49 (free ship)
-Scorpion Carbon Fiber/Titanium- $636.65 - 10% coupon= 572.99 (free ship)

-Leo Vince- LV One Evo2 Stainless- 515.78 - 10% coupon = 464.20 (free ship)
-Leo Vince- Carbon Evo2 - 574.00- 10% coupon= 516.60 (free ship)

-Two Bros M2 aluminum- 713.98- 10% = 642.58
- Two Bros M2 Carbon- 883.98- 10%= 795.58
-Other Two Bros prices are on their site....too many to list here! :)

--Coupon code is FBSAVE if you plan to order from them

58cycle.com- also call them to check stock before ordering!

-Two Bros M2 aluminum- Reg- 718.00- Sale- 590.11 (free ship)
- Two Bros M2 Titanium/Carbon- Sale Price 719.11 (free ship)

-Leo Vince- LV One Evo2 Stainless- was given price of $515.00 over the phone with free shipping

-Scorpion stainless oval slip ons- Reg Price - 659.95 Sale Price is $458.95

motovation.com- chatted back and forth by email with these guys

They can get the Leo Vince LV One Evo2 Stainess set for $535.00 with free shipping.

They also can get the arrow stainless slip on set for $519.00 with free shipping.

SO A RECAP:

Cheapest exhaust from Arrow, Two Bros, Scorpion, and Leo Vince is currently offered by 58Cycle for the Scorpion Stainless set at $458.95. Next is nice cycle for the Leo Vince Stainless set for $464.20. The Arrow is a good price at $519.00. And for those of you that really want the two brothers, 58cycle has it for 590.11 in stainless.

Hope this helps you guys out with the searching! Would love to have others add to this thread if you know of some GREAT PRICING for exhausts! Hopefully this can aid some of us in finding the beat supplier for the best prices!

And don't forget guys, call the vendors and ask for discounts! Its hard times out there, and many of them will give discounts if you ask them! Good luck guys!

Last edited:

tlegend

Reaction score
Visit site
sorry i am new to the fz6, why so high prices? because center exhaust?

i remember several years back i bought yoshi pipe for my 600rr for like 300 bucks...

riderlak1

Reaction score
Visit site
It's due to the dual pipes. While the stock exhaust is a single muffler with two outlets, the new aftermarket ones are dual mufflers which cost more than a single.

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
Or just do what i did and only spend $100 and make your own :D

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk

ebster1085

Reaction score
Visit site
Great post man! If I didn't just win an auction for a Two Brothers CF slip on, I would definitely be utilizing this.

Any idea what you are going to go with now that the SBK's are discontinued?

riderlak1

Reaction score
Visit site
Not sure yet, still would like a good clean uses set, but would also take a good deal on new as well....depending on pricing.

Narrowed down to arrow, scorpion and leo for my top 3.

riderlak1

Reaction score
Visit site
Just got a reply from nicecycle.com. Their site didn't have the new evo2 Leo's listed for the 07-09 bikes, but she replied in email that they are available, and sent me a link. Pricing is great, 464.20 shipped! These are the new cans with the brushed aluminum and carbon look end caps similar to the two bros.

Waiting to hear back from motovation today on their firm pricing.

I'm also going to call jazz motorsports too. They seem to have all of the brand available, so I'll check their pricing as well!

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
Do a search for machine gun exhaust and you will see what im talking about

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk

riderlak1

Reaction score
Visit site
indysuperbikes has the best prices on slip-ons that i have found anywhere

I just checked their site, and they're quite a bit higher than others I spoke with.

So far the cheapest for the Leo's is still nicecycle.com. They're also the cheapest so far for the scorpions as well.

I called Jazz Motorsports and am awaiting a call back from them on pricing. The initial pricing he gave me was on par with most others and with pipe city. He would do the Leo's for 508, scorpion for 599. He is working on the price for arrow for me and will be calling me back.

I am also awaiting response from motosport on their pricing.

Stay tuned....

Hal Incandenza

Reaction score
Visit site
Absolutely agree! I bought a M4 Carbon exhaust from indysuperbikes for $600 shipped. The M4 on the bike looks and sounds absolutely fantastic!

How loud would you say the M4 is? I've heard it on an FZ6 off YouTube and love the low, deep rumble.. but was worried it would be too loud. Besides waking up neighbours, I also do a lot of long distance riding.. was hoping for louder than stock but not too much..

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
How loud would you say the M4 is? I've heard it on an FZ6 off YouTube and love the low, deep rumble.. but was worried it would be too loud. Besides waking up neighbours, I also do a lot of long distance riding.. was hoping for louder than stock but not too much..

Ear plugs are your best friend on long trips, or a Sena with music playing.

As for the loud noise, your neighbours wake you up with lawnmowers or kids playing at the weekend? Payback is a b1tch LOL

Loud is safer in traffic :thumbup:

riderlak1

Reaction score
Visit site
I did take another look at the Indysuperbikes.com site, and they offer the Arrow stainless system for a good price of $497.95. It shows only for the 04-06 bike though, so Im not sure if they actually fit all years or not?

I got a reply from Motovation.com about the Arrow and Leo pipes. They said the Arrow could be bought for $497.00 with free shipping, and they should be able to price match the Leo's with nice cycle. He was going to check and email me back on the firm pricing on it.

So it looks like most everyone is wanting the business, and will price match the lowest price I could find for any of the 3 exhaust systems.

So for me personally I have narrowed my search down to the following 3 systems...in order of what I think I would want to buy as of this moment....subject to change ; )

1) Leo Vince Evo 2 Stainless system- lowest pricing I found is $464.20 SHIPPED (nicecycle)
2) Scorpion Stainless Oval system- lowest pricing I found is $496.49 SHIPPED (nicecycle)
3) Arrow Dual Stainless system- lowest pricing I found is $492.00 SHIPPED (motovation)

I plan to research these more tonight, and will let you all know if I find any place cheaper than these prices!