Custom Billet Top Clamp -Must have for clip ons

wangt86

Reaction score
Visit site
The item listed in this post.

http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-mods/34189-custom-billet-top-clamp-clip-ons.html

If we can get a group buy together we can save on shipping cost and the item.

We have to purchase them in sets of 5

The Top clamp can be customized to 4 colors (Black, Red, Gold, Blue) and comes with all bushings and screws. Cost will be 108 euros for the group buy. There is also a charge for 58 euros for shipping for the shipment of 5. We can then ship it within the US to each person via priority for less than 10.

Comes out to around 120 euros a plate plus actual shipping to your place.

Let me know if your interested.

wangt86

Reaction score
Visit site
I'll email Igor in regards to that too. I think the biggest savings is the shipping which will be a flat rate of 58 euros for 5 units rather than 1.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'll email Igor in regards to that too. I think the biggest savings is the shipping which will be a flat rate of 58 euros for 5 units rather than 1.

We are in Australia mate, postage will be completely different. But thanks anyway, Igor has my details.

wangt86

Reaction score
Visit site
I only realized after I made my post and was too lazy to correct it. But thanks again. Your bike looks awesome!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
anything ever happen with these?

Myself and Stink have both got a set of the top clamp, and the big bar risers...great kit!

Just get on the site and order some, the shipping is not expensive, nor are the parts, considering their quality....

And shipping has been super fast everytime i have bought from Igor...

:thumbup: