Custom exhaust $200 shipped

phranK2k11

Chat Camper :)
Reaction score
Visit site
I am finally ready (and authorized) to sell the glasspack exhaust kit made in this thread...

http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-mods/43372-glasspacks-anyone.html

I do not claim or imply any HP increase. It has not been tested on a flow bench or "engineered for better performance". I do not know how much back pressure it holds, I don't know if it is legal in your state. It just makes the FZ6 louder.

I will only build a couple (4 max) sets because I don't want this to become a business or 2nd job. My only goal here is to get a lower cost exhaust option to a few who don't want to spend the big $$ on one of the others or cant make their own. Each kit will be built as a copy of the one I have already made. The only customizable options to the buyer will be "painted/unpainted" and "leave the tips on/cut em off"

A few pics....

Painted vs. Unpainted
View attachment 42455 View attachment 42456

Tips off vs. Tips on
View attachment 42457 View attachment 42458

And a (windy) fly by video...
FZ6 with glasspacks (very windy) - YouTube

As indicated in the title the price is $200shipped
I'll be doing them 1 at a time so there will be a wait and you can contact previous buyers for their opinion of quality and "customer service"

Garrett

Last edited:

microage97

Reaction score
Visit site
In I want a set.

Unpainted
Tips: angled tip with the longest leg on each side toward the middle, so it fits under the tail light

Dave

Last edited:

phranK2k11

Reaction score
Visit site
Okay Dave, looks like you get the 1st one.

But first comes the $$ I wont be able to make it till I get funding for your parts. I know it is sketchy sending money to someone you don't actually know, but one of the reasons of making them is I don't have money just laying around for the higher priced ones. I want to do all my communication here is so if I don't deliver everyone knows....Still interested?

Pics that didn't post...

Unpainted
View attachment 42459

Painted
View attachment 42460

Tips on
View attachment 42474

Tips off
View attachment 42477

phranK2k11

Reaction score
Visit site
If you'll be mailing a money order, you could ask at the post office for a delivery conformation reciept. That way when it arrives here I'll have to go to my PO and sign to pick it up. When I do they will send you conformation that it was received. That'll cover both of us from the other saying it wasn't mailed/received.

pookamatic

Reaction score
Visit site
Pretty cool of you to do this. I'd be interested in HP numbers with/without tuning (if necessary) before jumping in. Weight savings?

If this information was available, I may even sell my TB aluminum and put these on to get some cash in pocket.

7UPyours

Reaction score
Visit site
This looks awesome, is there any way of getting a pic from behind, looking into the pipes?
I can see you getting more than few requests for this product. 2 thumbs up from me

7UPyours

Reaction score
Visit site
much appreciated it and unless I missed the answer somewhere but someone asked if you were able to fit the plastic cover over it after the final product was finished? I know the pics show it without it but not sure if that was just to show the finished product. Over all I feel like you did a great job and wish I had the skill to do what you did.

irish190

Reaction score
Visit site
Gonne have to hold off for now, wifeys wiggin on me for all the stuff I'm ordering already. Bought the bike and told her it would be 3-400 to get it roadworthy, already at 6+. Hopefully you'll still be doin this later and Ill get back with ya. BTW where you at in WWWV, got alot of Family in Mingo county and surrounding areas.

rino60

Reaction score
Visit site
Is the $200 including shipping to Australia? I'd be pretty damn keen on some stubby angle cuts like the other order.

Something the ends close to the taillight :)