custom rear blinkers

fb40dash5

Reaction score
Visit site
I tried resistor and the didn't work...probably something I did wrong but I cant wait to get this video up

Why use a resistor when an $8 electronic flasher works too? Resistors can burn out, and turn electrical energy into heat, just like a regular bulb. Plus they're usually more than $8 if they weren't included, and you have to splice them into your wiring.

PS: If you wired the resistors between the 2 wires, instead of in series in one wire, it won't do much of anything, since the LEDs will have lower resistance than the resistor.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site

Those are cool looking! Are they visible enough when someone is directly behind you?
Inside the fairing on the left hand side you will find the OEM flasher. It's mounted low with a little rubber mount. It has a plug with 2 wires.
Easy and cheap to swap out. :D

crazy dave

Reaction score
Visit site
Those are cool looking! Are they visible enough when someone is directly behind you?
Inside the fairing on the left hand side you will find the OEM flasher. It's mounted low with a little rubber mount. It has a plug with 2 wires.
Easy and cheap to swap out. :D

yea that was my next step and yes they are visible i just couldnt step bak enough for a good shot of it