Dirt sucks.

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I hope you recover quickly. Even though you got a bit of flak on here, it's only because we all care about our fellow forum members.

Heal fast. Keep us updated. :)

FloppyRunner

Motorcycle Noooooooooooob
Reaction score
Visit site
1) Glad you're OK. Heal fast.

2) Get some health insurance, as a civic duty if nothing else. I'm trying to change jobs, and I think during the gap in health insurance I'll have between the two jobs I'm staying off of the bike just because of the increased risk...

Lucifer Caitiff

Reaction score
Visit site
the good news about the insurance issue is since htere was no police report, and since my application was submitted before the incident, this never happened as far as the ins co is concerned. The hospital has programs that help out the uninsured, and speaking of civic duty...I'm still paying my 2008 taxes, and i'm paying extra taxes this year for my businesss because im trying to buy a house in the next year or two...I'm paying into the system more than I deserve to as it is. The system I'm paying into provides these services for those that need it. I deserve relief more than 90 percent of the people that go to the hospital. I have no moral issues with this, sorry if you disagree. It would be one thing if I werent paying taxes, but I haven't seen a refund in 5 years. I made "too much money" for most assistance programs, even when I was barely scraping by, because 25k/year is considered middle class living. Now I make more than that...so I'm supposedly living the high life now. according to the government at least. I dont know about other parts of the country but in LA...I'm still barely holding my head above water.

the reason im getting insurance is cause county hospital sucks. I didnt even get a pillow, they gave me folded up sheets. the bed was broken and wouldnt adjust, and they only gave me 20 norco which i had to wait in line for 2 hours to get. they wouldn't even give me a scrip to take to vons. i mean sure they were great doctors but jesus christ, everything takes an excruciating amount of time!

Last edited: