Django! Awesome :)

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
We saw Django on Saturday. Now, I must admit to being a HUGE Tarantino fan. He DID NOT let me down.

Brilliantly acted. Christopher Waltz - so talented and charismatic. Some really humorous moments (the KKK sequence - very funny).

A lot of people (who probably haven't seen the movie) complained about the use of the "n" word. It's used a lot, but it is in context with the movie and to me, if an actor like Jamie Foxx is happy to use it, then I am ok with it.

Back to the movie. Leonardo Di Caprio is brilliant as a plantation boss. Some surprising cameos - Tom Wopat (Luke Duke to you Dukes of Hazard fans), Don Johnson, Jonah Hill and even Mr Wolf Creek himself, John Jarratt.

Fantastic. Well worth seeing.

If you don't like bad language and violence, don't go.

It's both a typical and non-typical Tarantino fan. It's also 3 hours long - really didn't feel that long.

Go see it :rockon:

justaguy

Reaction score
Visit site
AGREE it is a fantastic movie and be sure to leave your racist hat at home when seeing it. The KKK scene of them arguing over who made the hoods made me laugh so hard I cried. It is a straight up racial hate killing movie but brilliantly done.

The million dollar question is what brand of cigarettes does Tarantino smoke? He smokes the same brand in all his movies but know one knows.

:Flip: just cause I can

ped

Reaction score
Visit site
old thread! Yeah I agree great movie a must see. The best Ive seen in a long time IMO.