Dunlop Sportmax D252

tdboze

Reaction score
Visit site
I've got 3,300 miles on mine and I am currently researching to buy a new rear (at least) as the rear 252 is down to the wear beads in the center. I am leaning strongly as of now toward the Dunlop Roadsmart. The front still looks good and would probably run another 1,500 easily.

champion221elite

Reaction score
Visit site
I have just under 5,000 miles on my stock Sportmax D252's. The rear tire is getting pretty close to the wear indicators and I estimate that I have another 750-1,000 miles left.

The front tire is still in pretty good shape with significant tread life left over.

iRoNyX

Reaction score
Visit site
I just passed the 10,500km mark (mostly touring and twisties, some commuting), and my front tire has plenty left. My rear, however, is nearly down to the center wear bead... I'd estimate that the traction grooves will be flush with the bead in about 400km... My plan is to ride it out for this season, garage the bike for the winter, and then replace it first thing next season with an oil change and fluids check/inspection. Not sure what tire I'll get at that time, but this tire should last until then.

-Dave

champion221elite

Reaction score
Visit site
I have roughly 5,600 miles on my stock Sportmax D252's. The rear is worn down to the wear indicators, while the front is in pretty decent shape.

I'm replacing the Dunlop set on Thursday with some Bridgestone Battlax BT-021's.

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have 7800 on the set, but might get another 700-1000 miles out of them. a set of shinko ravens are at the wait now, plan to change them soon.