Early runs

dean2287

Easy Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
Had a couple good runs out of town this week - highways are great and most of the main roads around town are dry, just a bit of gravel to watch out for. Aw yeah, it's gettin closer.........

:rockon:

daveem

Reaction score
Visit site
I heard there were bikes running around in Calgary. Must be nice. :DHere in Edmonton we're a long way away. Temperature up to +7 this week, but lots of ice and snow on the ground. Maybe Ill have to throw the bike in the back of the truck and head south.:BLAA:

dean2287

Easy Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
I heard there were bikes running around in Calgary. Must be nice. :DHere in Edmonton we're a long way away. Temperature up to +7 this week, but lots of ice and snow on the ground. Maybe Ill have to throw the bike in the back of the truck and head south.:BLAA:

That's a drag, bro. For sure, come on down! Lots of good riding in and around town already.

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
ridings started up here. this weeks been a bit cold, but last week was nice. its getting really close now.....yes it is!!

but i am quite jealous of your roads down there. it seems to me there are many more bends in calgary roads because of the hilly nature of the city. here in edmonton its like riding around keira knightley's chest. (dont get me wrong she is one of the most beautiful women ive ever laid eyes on) but doesnt do much for corners.....we have like a handful of good corners in the city....and half of them are ramps to freeways.....

tymensen

Reaction score
Visit site
Finally got out around the Sylvan Lake area, roads in good shape, not too much gravel. Made it all the way out to Nordegg. We better be done with the snow, I can't go any longer without the steady riding.

reaper1984

Reaction score
Visit site
Other than the crappy storm last week in Calgary here I've been riding almost daily. Just bought an 08 FZ6 from another member of these forums a couple weeks ago and so far I absolutely love it. Such an improvement from my 03 Kawasaki ZR-7S.

Hope to see you guys out there sometime!

Andrew