FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Its a bit late now but I found this in the spam folder. That said, last year they extended it a full month so all of December was covered. If they do it again I'll update.

Not that anyone left with an FZ wants to hotrod it... lol

(Paste email)
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "ECUnleashed Tuning Technology" <[email protected]>
Date: Nov 30, 2016 12:42 PM
Subject: 2 Days Left - COUPON CODE INSIDE

Greetings ECUnleashed Partners!
ECUnleashed would like to Thank You for a Tremendous Year...
And with That GIVE YOU 25% OFF - Code: BLACK25OFF

**Starting TODAY 11/23/16 - 12/2/16
25% OFF - Code: BLACK25OFF

NOTE:
How To Order? - Simply order on our site and mail your ECU in for 24hr turnaround!

HOW IT WORKS VIDEO - CLICK HERE

ECU Modifications – (Optional per customer request and application)
* Remove Factory Timing Retard
* Remove Throttle Restrictions
* Increased Idle
* Increased Rev Limit
* Remove Speed Limiters (Gear Dependent)
* Reduce Excessive Engine Braking/Improved Deceleration
* Improved Throttle Control & Reaction
* Remove Injector Shut-Off on Deceleration
* Eliminate Factory “Error codes” (ex. exhaust valve, steering damper)
* Improved Fuel Maps
* Improved Ignition Maps
* Injector Phasing Adjustment
* Race Fuel Mapping Accommodations

For details on becoming an ECUnleashed Authorized Dealer
Complete our online Dealer Application
MotorSport ECU Tuning | ECU Reflashing | ECU Remapping | Chip Tuning - ECUnleashed Tuning Technology: The Go To...To Go Fast Company | car and motorcycle ECU tuning flashing remapping reprogramming

Thank you again for your loyalty and commitment to excellence.
We deeply appreciate our partnership and look forward to many great feats together.

Cheers,
ECUnleashed-Staff
ECUnleashed Tuning Technology
The Go To...To Go Fast Company

Warm Regards,
Your family and partners of ECUnleashed Tuning Technology

The Company
ECUnleashed Tuning Technology is committed to staying one step ahead in the world of motorsports tuning by developing and distributing the most extensive line of ECU performance Tune Files for Motorcycles, Autos, Offroad/ATV, Outboards/Marine, Scooters, Trucks/Commercial, Watercraft and Snowmobiles.
MotorSport ECU Tuning | ECU Reflashing | ECU Remapping | Chip Tuning - ECUnleashed Tuning Technology: The Go To...To Go Fast Company | car and motorcycle ECU tuning flashing remapping reprogramming

Through our ever expanding network of knowledgeable Tuning Centers around the world, we are able to offer new technology, optimum performance results, and quality customer service to an international community of motorsport enthusiasts.

Disclaimer: Price, availability, and specifications of items on this email and on the ECUnleashed website are subject to change. ECUnleashed is not responsible for inadvertent errors in this email advertisement or on the ECUnleashed website
***For Race Use Only***
Before purchasing and/or using any ECUnleashed Tuning Technology product and/or service please read through the Terms of Use Agreement at https://ecunleashed.com/dealers/terms-of-use-agreement/
The installation of this product and or service indicates that the buyer has read and fully understands the ECUnleashed Terms of Use Agreement and accepts its terms and conditions
Copyright © 2010 – ECUnleashed Tuning Technology® and MotorSport ECU Tuning | ECU Reflashing | ECU Remapping | Chip Tuning - ECUnleashed Tuning Technology: The Go To...To Go Fast Company | car and motorcycle ECU tuning flashing remapping reprogramming | The Go To…To Go Fast Company™. All Rights Reserved.
Unauthorized use or duplication of any of the material on this document without express and written permission from this document author and owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to ECUnleashed Tuning Technology® and MotorSport ECU Tuning | ECU Reflashing | ECU Remapping | Chip Tuning - ECUnleashed Tuning Technology: The Go To...To Go Fast Company | car and motorcycle ECU tuning flashing remapping reprogramming with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Find an Authorized Tuning Center near you!
http://ecunleashed.com/find-a-dealer/

For details on becoming an ECUnleashed Authorized Dealer
Complete our online Dealer Application

Website: MotorSport ECU Tuning | ECU Reflashing | ECU Remapping | Chip Tuning - ECUnleashed Tuning Technology: The Go To...To Go Fast Company | car and motorcycle ECU tuning flashing remapping reprogramming
Email: [email protected]
"The Go To...To Go Fast Company"

This message was sent:
ECUnleashed | [email protected] | 1717 Main Street | Los Angeles, CA 90025 United States
iContact Pro

Unsubscribe

zixaq

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I was interested in doing an ECU reflash, but the only ECUnleashed dealer near me said they won't do the FZ6, which I thought was odd.

Also, $449 seems kinda steep, but 25% off would help. Has anyone done this reflash and are you happy with it?

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
What year is your bike? The S1 Mitsubishi ECU is not as easy to flash as the S2 as it requires drilling a hole in the ECU to power the read/write option. Tell them you'll drill it yourself and see if they bite! :rockon:

I'm not postive but I think the count is zero here when the flash is 1/5 of the bikes value... :disapprove: so, no one has done it.

I am working with someone on a diy path and have extracted the ignition maps which are key to bringing this engine back to life. That said I can't take credit for it. Anyway, comparing a stock R6 to the FZ6 and you see what they did in terms of limiting the ignition advance to keep the FZ from singing happily in those lower gears. Taking that a step further and seeing where tuned R6/R1 maps are and you see how badly they neutered the fizzer so it doesn't dance with R6 in a competitive manner.

FWIW A couple years ago I contacted them and group buy of 5 or more ECUs brings it under $400 each.