Exhaust dealers in the UK

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
Hello all

Just wondering if anyone has some good info on UK suppliers of exhausts that are compatible with my 07 fz6 s2.

I've done quite a lot of searching and so far have only found leo vince and two brothers for the 07 fazer ...

leo vince suppliers

1066 Custom Cycles FZ6 600 S2 - FAZER 2007

Two Brothers suppliers

Lost my link !!! grrrrrr

They also seem very pricey ... Or is this a standard price to expect ?

Also what is the best material to buy ? carbon, steel, titanium, alluminium ? Is it all to do with weight saving rather than performance ?

Will an 06 exhaust fit anyway ? and if so does anyone know who the cheapest supplier is ?. Links would be appreciated.

Many thanks JC

Last edited:

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
By the way ... I'm pretty sold on the two brothers !! just very short of funds !!

Any ideas on a cheapish supplier ?

Seen it in the states for $787.95 for the carbon one. Why can't we get it over here at that price :(

Have e-mailed to ask what the shipping cost would be ... fingers crossed :)

hobbit

Short fat and hairy :))))
Reaction score
Visit site
9 times from 10 the UK CUSTOMS will give you a kicking to the sounds of VAT +6% roughly import duty on my Cobra 2-1 race pipe i got stung for an additional £70 on my $500 purchase its still cheaper but only just.
Have tried Streetfighters Magazine and checked out some of the custom pipe builders like Gazelle and Zortz tech i thing they are called, a guy turned up at a meet with some awesome pipes on his 07'fjr smaller that stock nice sound and made from stainless and for not a lot of ££ if memory serves me about £240 all up but i cannot remember were he said they came from :(

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
I thought customs might be an issue in rip off Britain !! I've been scanning e-bay and might have to buy from a European supplier ... Looks like Leo Vince might be my new purchase. Seen em at a reasonable price with free shipping to UK. Should also avoid import tax with them coming from Italy.

Two brothers is still first choice but never mind :(

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
Still not here ... zzzzzz

Should def have them by Monday !! yipee ... I'll post some pics on here for you Hobbit and give you my verdict ... hope they're worth the £320 :p

Stay safe :thumbup: