Exhaust

Cumnz4U

Reaction score
Visit site
I am not looking for anything loud at all, but something a little more aggressive than the stock set up. Thing almost sounds like an 80's moped! A couple that I noticed off of utube that had a deep throaty sound was Dominator & Beowolf. Not sure what model of the two exhausts the utuber had. Maybe a "hard" db killer will still get me a rumble without waking up half of my neighborhood?

paulfizzer777

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi, Have you purchased a set of exhausts yet? If not and if you are interested I have a full set up of Carbon Delkevic that i have recently removed from my bike, they were only on for a week! I am 60 years old and they are too noisy for my old ears. Ha. They really do look the part and have 2 3 inch exit pipes, they are still like brand new. very throaty and even come with a tail tidy and all the fittings you need. I paid £370 for them but I would be happy to accept half price £175 plus postage if I have to send them. Paul.

Paul Myrus

Reaction score
Visit site
I have the Dominator pipes, without a re mapping, and I stress this "with the DB's out" I had a noticeable amount of more torque, after bout 6 months of riding the pipes get Louder ! Helps :safety: Car drivers can hear me, they ain't obnoxiously loud.
The crackle an pops make them a good addition as well. :)

Cumnz4U

Reaction score
Visit site
Yes I did end up getting the Dominators & am happy with the way they sound. I too noticed more torque to, but I added a K&N air filter at the same time so I don't know which one contributed the most.

Cumnz4U

Reaction score
Visit site
K&N filters just add more intake noise and more dirt - no additional power.

Yeah I know they have haters, but I have had great luck with mine, in many different vehicles, over the last 20 years. They must not be letting in too much dirt as my Dakota had over 214k on it when I traded it in. All the others had over 100k. Did not burn any oil.