Exhaust

Cumnz4U

I am not looking for anything loud at all, but something a little more aggressive than the stock set up. Thing almost sounds like an 80's moped! A couple that I noticed off of utube that had a deep throaty sound was Dominator & Beowolf. Not sure what model of the two exhausts the utuber had. Maybe a "hard" db killer will still get me a rumble without waking up half of my neighborhood?

paulfizzer777

Hi, Have you purchased a set of exhausts yet? If not and if you are interested I have a full set up of Carbon Delkevic that i have recently removed from my bike, they were only on for a week! I am 60 years old and they are too noisy for my old ears. Ha. They really do look the part and have 2 3 inch exit pipes, they are still like brand new. very throaty and even come with a tail tidy and all the fittings you need. I paid £370 for them but I would be happy to accept half price £175 plus postage if I have to send them. Paul.

Paul Myrus

I have the Dominator pipes, without a re mapping, and I stress this "with the DB's out" I had a noticeable amount of more torque, after bout 6 months of riding the pipes get Louder ! Helps :safety: Car drivers can hear me, they ain't obnoxiously loud.
The crackle an pops make them a good addition as well. :)

Cumnz4U

Yes I did end up getting the Dominators & am happy with the way they sound. I too noticed more torque to, but I added a K&N air filter at the same time so I don't know which one contributed the most.