F/S 2009 Yamaha FZ6 - Awesome condition

erburtt

Reaction score
Visit site
Went a new direction with bikes so selling my FZ6, I bought the bike at 10,000 km and all miles after that have been put on by me using it for trips and country rides. its now at 73,000 km (45,000 miles)

All touring related mods:
Heavy weighted Stainless Steel Bar ends to reduce vibration
Bar risers
Stainless steel braided brake lines front and back
Comes with SW Motech rear case rack and givi mount (not including box)
2 extra touring windsheilds
Wired in 12v socket for charging gps and phone
Ram Ball mount on bars
Extra LED lighting for visibility
Lighted Voltage meter on battery to keep track of output
Frame sliders

Despite the Km the bike is in immaculate condition, I rode it steady for 4 years so it has never sat or been put away for a long time, always winterized and stored in a heated garage. It has never been dropped by me or the previous owner (this can be seen by the zero scratches on mirrors or frame sliders). Always started right up, really zero issues over the course of my ownership. Every year I perform a; Coolant flush, Brake fluid flush and refill front and back. Over the past winter I checked and serviced the valves and flushed then changed the fork oil to a slightly higher weight. Oil changes are done at 8,000 km (5000 mile) intervals always with a filter change. Tires were new mid last season (Michelin PR3's) and should pass a safety no issue.

Have to see the bike to truly appreciate the condition its in. Its taken me a lot of places, but I want to go a little more off-road now.

I'm looking for $3500 (CAD), located in Belleville, Ontario but I can travel a bit and delivery could be an option.

Email [email protected] or send me a PM. Test rides only accepted if you have cash in hand.