Family's growing :-)

pmmcanon

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi there, I'm glad to introduce the new family member :p

01-rs-660-1024x731.jpg

She comes from Aprilia Spain directly, it's one of the press units used to present the model as my son is a motorbike journalist.
I've been testing this baby and can tell you she's amazing, and no, I'm not going to compare it with our loved matures ;).

V's

pmmcanon

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Excellent choice. I would like to hear your thoughts on that machine.
Thanks Gary,
well, she's Italian, you know ;).

The engine is fantastic, it's half of a RSV4 factory and push a lot in middle range, you can set all the auto controls for your riding style: Anti-Wheely (yes, she lift the front wheel easily), the traction-control, the engine retention and the abs-cornering function. In normal roads you don't miss any supplementary power.
And talking to cycle part is further better, our unit is equipped with Andrenni fork cartridge and the shock has been revalved for better extension behaviour (it was a press unit and set-up the best possible by the factory). The riding position is sportive but they have taken into account the roads and street and the handle bars are not below the seat. everything is where it's supposed to be and allows a precise control. The short-shifter is one of the best gadgets if you drive in curvy roads, it's auto up and down and provides the flip throttle also :p.
The intake sound, which is very close to your head, has an incredible grunting sound when you open full throttle, and you can shift up at full gas.
She's a very quick italian...

KR