Feeler FS: 2007 FZ6 in CT

MattR302

Awesomeness, Inc.
Reaction score
Visit site
No longer a feeler, updated original thread. Feel free to ask any questions.
I've put a lot of time and effort into setting this bike up as it currently sits, but if no interested as a package, I will remove the forks/luggage/seat and list it on CL in the spring.

swedespeed

Reaction score
Visit site
Fantastic example of an FZ6. Looks like you spent a lot of time adding some great and tasteful mods. Can't believe it hasn't sold yet! Also - in the track pics you posted, it looks like there are projectors with angel eyes in the headlights, but in the original post pics, the headlight looks stock. ??

Question though - why selling? Did you upgrade?

MattR302

Awesomeness, Inc.
Reaction score
Visit site
Good eye, yes, I had swapped HID's in a couple years ago. They could be a little finicky at times, and all the extra wiring for them was a huge rats nest behind the cowl - it would be a nightmare for anyone unfamiliar with it to troubleshoot. This past weekend I removed the HID's and went back to "stock" housing with the dual headlight mod. I also repaired some scrapes on the headlight moles while I had it apart. Top pictures are from today 11.26/2017.

Reason for selling, bought a Triumph Tiger 1050 - it's pretty nice, but I do wish it had the smaller size/weight of the FZ6.

MattR302

Awesomeness, Inc.
Reaction score
Visit site
Saved your Christmas shopping until the last minute? No problem, this bike will look great under your tree! Or in your garage!

MattR302

Awesomeness, Inc.
Reaction score
Visit site
If it doesn't sell as spring gets closer, I'll be removing the forks and luggage and will list them after the bike sells.

FWIW, regarding the R6 fork swap, I believe the fender spacers/adapters are different for the 04-06 and 07-09 models. 04-06 models also need new calipers.

trepetti

It's all good!
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
If it doesn't sell as spring gets closer, I'll be removing the forks and luggage and will list them after the bike sells.

FWIW, regarding the R6 fork swap, I believe the fender spacers/adapters are different for the 04-06 and 07-09 models. 04-06 models also need new calipers.

Thanks Matt. Good luck with the sale and happy holidays.

Ital

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Bud, I am in CT and would love to get together and swap some goodies for some money if you are interested. Mine is a 2008. Let me know if you are interested.
I think I could definitely use a more comfortable seat and would love to try yours :)

Luigi