Foot pegs

luckyirishboy209

custom fz6 foot peg maker
Reaction score
Visit site
next week end I will be making foot pegs they will be made the same size as stock but with machined grips cut into the metal, instead of the stock rubber. And the bottom will be cut at an angle for more clearance when turning. They will use all stock parts. Let me know if you want one made? (Front or back.) I just got tired of no one making any for our bikes, so I will start doing it. I will post some pics next week when I make some for my bike

luckyirishboy209

Reaction score
Visit site
is it made out of the originals? so it would be a trade in thing? send in yours and get the re-worked ones back?

no i will copy mine and just make it better. they will be silver unless i can get some diye. i will post some pics next week. just wanted to get a head count so i have some numbers in mind.

lattin25

Reaction score
Visit site
Awesome I'm excited to see how they turn out. I'm not sure if you know this or looked into it but r6 footpegs fit exactly the same. The only problem i'm running into with mine are they are lower than stock so I will have to cut and bend my shifter down to where it it comfortable.

luckyirishboy209

Reaction score
Visit site
Same here.
What material will they be made of and any color options?

i can make them out of any material, but might use heavy duty alum. still working on the design, trying to decied on making them round like the r6 or keepin them flat like stock but with more grip and cut at an angle on the bottom for ground clearnce when making sharp turns

luckyirishboy209

Reaction score
Visit site
Tomorrow I am leaving out of town, the foot pegs should be done on Friday, going to put order in tomorrow last chance to be on the order list. They will be shipping out next weekend. I will also post pics on Friday before I collect money. Just want to get head count of the people that might be interested.:thumbup:

Kilbane83

Member With Members
Reaction score
Visit site
Just some business advice.. placing a order based on "interested" and "maybe's" is unwise. Get a single prototype and post a pic so people can say yes or no before you place a bulk order... just my 2cp.

That aside I'd like to see it and I'll let you know.

luckyirishboy209

Reaction score
Visit site
Just some business advice.. placing a order based on \"interested\" and \"maybe's\" is unwise. Get a single prototype and post a pic so people can say yes or no before you place a bulk order... just my 2cp.

That aside I'd like to see it and I'll let you know.

i under stand what you are saying, i already have a big list, and will be putting on ebay. the reason why i said let me know is so i can PM the pics to all of the people interested, just in case they dont see the post. thanks for the word of advice :thumbup: