For Sale @ more or less Shipping cost - Stock exhaust and cat, and rearsets, from 2007 FZ6 - Pasadena CA

marke14

running on empty
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
As I've now sold my FZ6, I have the stock exhaust which the new owner didn't want. Before I take it to a scrap place, does anyone here want them?

I believe these will fit 2007-09. The original headers stayed with the bike and are not offered here :)

Screen Shot 2022-07-01 at 2.08.12 PM.png

Edit - PM me an offer - as long as you cover shipping and perhaps a bit more, I am good. This is more of a community offering than a sale listing :)

Last edited:

marke14

running on empty
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
BUMP

Adding that I am also offering the stock rearsets (aka footpegs) - which currently have the, as I recall "ozo2 setback plates" bolted on (can easily be removed). You can kind of see them in the top of the picture above. I had painted the inserts black a long time ago - they could be cleaned up or repainted.

Ozo was a forum member here long ago who fabricated a limited run of aluminum setback plates for the '07s stock rearsets, which raised the pegs up and back. Only thing is on the shifter side, you had to make a little "z" bend in the shift rod, which I did not do and instead shimmed the peg out laterally with washers, which in hindsight was not wise to do (I was always worried about shearing off the bolt) ... anyway ...

These are "free" to anyone who wants them, you pay shipping.